• Cries on the Wind

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Ascension

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Strangelight said:
wheres Laursen from?

My ealier reply was about Ulrik Laursen of Celtic, I figured you meant him. He is of course not to be confused with Martin Laursen of AC Milan, star and invaluable member of our national team. Strange situation at Milan for him, he doesn't play regularly, only when Nesta or Maldini is out, but they refuse to sell him, claiming he's an integral part of their future.

Allan said:
My ealier reply was about Ulrik Laursen of Celtic, I figured you meant him. He is of course not to be confused with Martin Laursen of AC Milan, star and invaluable member of our national team. Strange situation at Milan for him, he doesn't play regularly, only when Nesta or Maldini is out, but they refuse to sell him, claiming he's an integral part of their future.
Ah yeah thats who I meant. I think he came from Hibs though. Gravesens been ok for Denmark eh? Pity he cant do it for Everton :(

Strangelight said:
Ah yeah thats who I meant. I think he came from Hibs though. Gravesens been ok for Denmark eh? Pity he cant do it for Everton :(

yeah, I know. When he joined Hibs nobody thought anything of him. When he joined Celtic people suddenly demanded him on the national team and everything.

Still not working out at Everton for Gravesen? Pity.

Cries on the Wind. It's not the least good at all but there's no way radiance gets kicked out, so now it's a draw between 3 songs and Radiance still has a chance. I reckon it should have been Ascencion and Hope out first. Hope is just great but Vinny's vocals are too outta tune on it sorry... i don't think Hope will get kicked out this time anyway, so let's hope ( ! ) it will be Ascencion and Cries on the Wind. [size=+3]BUT NOT RADIANCE FFS ![/size]