A Natural Disaster, song survivor poll 1

which is the WORST song?

• Total voters
Ok, although I hate this type of threads I vote for closer. And that's because although musically is as great as the other songs of this cd, the vocals is simply hilarious (I mean the vecoder) for me. Also I dont count childhood dream as a song. It's rather like a melodic passage of the album.

Thanks whoever voted for the title track ! Now I think we can say the poll is closed and tracks 5 and 7 are out ... Pieter ?
Note : The title track was actually one of the highlights of the London gig. Paradoxical for me ... :confused:

closer and the title track are my favourites. i'd say theres a few songs that could have been better. cant pick a worse one though.

a natural disaster was great on saturday, Lee has a great voice, I've just listened to the album now, and I like it all, I would probably vote childhood dream here as it's the weakest track, but not by much, I like the atmospheric echoey acoustic playing

i did it. i voted for are you there. tho dont like violence too much as well. its like a 50/50

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate it I HATE IT !!! ...why it has to be - song survivor poll......
I always chose a song I like the most becouse I'm used to vote on normal polls.... ; (
..or maybe I am just stupid ... ; P

Inth said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I hate it I HATE IT !!! ...why it has to be - song survivor poll......
I always chose a song I like the most becouse I'm used to vote on normal polls.... ; (
..or maybe I am just stupid ... ; P
yeah, maybe......