Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cries on the Wind

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Ascension

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Angelica.
I can't believe people are actualy voting for Radiance, Suicide Veil and Cries on the wind :erk:

ANGELICA ????? :yell: FFS !

the great and wonderful and sexiest ANGELICA !!!

eternity.jpg

cedarbreed said:
I thought larsen was an international noun since it's the name of the physicist who discovered the Larsen effect ... whatever ???

I thought it was the name of a fantastic football player from Sweden/Celtic. And wasn't there a Danish one too?

Ralph said:
I voted for Angelica.
I can't believe people are actualy voting for Radiance, Suicide Veil and Cries on the wind :erk:

I can't believe people are voting for Radiance too, but I can't believe you voted for Angelica though :erk:

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
yeah make the votes public next time, cowards!

AGREED ! PUBLIC POLLS !! AND MAKE THEM LAST 4-5 DAYS MAXI !
AND TAKE OUT THE WORST TWO SONGS EACH TIME UNTIL EACH ALBUM'S FINAL WHEN THERE ARE ONLY TWO SONGS REMAINING :D

dougie said:
cedarbreed said:
I thought larsen was an international noun since it's the name of the physicist who discovered the Larsen effect ... whatever ???

I thought it was the name of a fantastic football player from Sweden/Celtic. And wasn't there a Danish one too?

:lol:
No, the football player is called Larson I guess. Larsen was a physicist blablablablaaaaaaaaaaa

haha "ffs" rofl...Suicide veil?!?! wtf that song owns you!! I voted radiance just because the beginning doesn't do justice to the solo towards the end. Its like...ok....then fuckin awesome!! The others are just too good too. Sentient makes me wanna cry. Who ever voted it may die a slow and plenty painful death.

cedarbreed said:
I can't believe people are voting for Radiance too, but I can't believe you voted for Angelica though :erk:

Well Cederbreed, I gues it's a matter of taste.
I think the whole album including Angelica is great.
There are no bad songs on it, but when I need to choose one....
I still like it a lot, only the others in mine opinion are better.

It seems the opinions are mixed up, a lot have voted for Suicide Veil and Radiance, which are for me the stronger ones......but it is just a poll

Ralph said:
Well Cederbreed, I gues it's a matter of taste.
I think the whole album including Angelica is great.
There are no bad songs on it, but when I need to choose one....
I still like it a lot, only the others in mine opinion are better.

It seems the opinions are mixed up, a lot have voted for Suicide Veil and Radiance, which are for me the stronger ones......but it is just a poll

Hehe I know, i just like to tease a bit in those polls, to keep them up the board :) It's all a matter of tastes indeed ;)