• Eternity part 3

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cries on the Wind

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Ascension

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dunno why you get obsessed with Far Away.The song is generally nice but i hate the vocals of the chorus.too monotonous and that.

i think ascension is one of the best Anathema songs.its about what it says on the title.After being down and away all throughout the album,you "ascend" eventually and the feeling is damn good for a closing.

i voted for Cries on the wind.Second choice would be radiance(i like the ending tho)

somnium_in_tenebris said:
I dunno why you get obsessed with Far Away.The song is generally nice but i hate the vocals of the chorus.too monotonous and that.

i think ascension is one of the best Anathema songs.its about what it says on the title.After being down and away all throughout the album,you "ascend" eventually and the feeling is damn good for a closing.

i voted for Cries on the wind.Second choice would be radiance(i like the ending tho)
so why not voting for that lame song far away and send cries,its a super one.overall i agree,esp for ascension.i always skip eternity II,any of you has these naughty fingers calling him to do so? :mad:

i remember danny told me once he didnt like 'ascension' that much cause it sounded a bit like a superman theme. i couldnt listen to it since that day :lol:

its still funny tho lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lalalalalalalalaaaaaaaalalalaaaaaaaa lalalalalaaaaaaaaaa etc

:lol: :D and then were going all in a row behind each other (like a tain) going whole round the place :D i could play it if im allowed to deejay on the 20th :D would be ace, no matter if the song is good or bad :Spin:

me and omar kept running around at the graspop, holding out our fists and singing 'ascension' :lol:

cedarbreed said:
Dunc, don't you think this song undooms the album ? lalalalaaaaaaaaaaaa lalala la lalalala la lalalaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:
A bit aye. We used to joke about it at the time, being Superman song and all that hehe. We probably should have ended with the proper version of Sentient, played on organ and that. We did talk about it but, erm, anyway...

Strangelight said:
A bit aye. We used to joke about it at the time, being Superman song and all that hehe. We probably should have ended with the proper version of Sentient, played on organ and that. We did talk about it but, erm, anyway...

has this version ever been recorded ???

Strangelight said:
I think a bit is on that Krapow dvd. It was actually meant to be on organ, like A Saucerful Of Secrets and that.

ha yeah the intro like;
Still Danny manages to make those wonderful larsens without an e-bow and without holding his guitar close to the amp or in a particular position :err: