A new warrior of metal!

Stormwarrior

Hammer Bow Axe And Sword
Jan 19, 2003
Leeds England
www.rawnervepromotions.co.uk
Hmm.. well i see people have introduced themselves on here so i think its about time i do too :D

Well my name is Mike and im 24 and work for a banking centre. Im totally into metal of course and bands that i do love are Iron Maiden Power Quest Dragonforce Lost Horizon Avantasia Wizard Stormwarrior Paragon Running Wild Black Sabbath Nightwish Graveland Overkill Nargaroth Deicide Morbid Angel Blitzkrieg Mercyful Fate King Diamond Exodus Death Angel Sodom Destruction Kreator and many more.

Im also a bit of DJ now and again doin a night called Raw Nerve up here in Leeds which is every month which is quite a laugh :D and i also write reviews and interviews for Raw Nerve promotions too and i i like to drink and go to Wacken and every other festival i think has a good line up (drains yer money supply tho!)

There i think thats enough about hope i havent bored ya :p

:D

Right then, can I wake up now??

Just kidding mate!!

Right I'd better do the same.

I'm Andy and I'm 25. I work for the very same banking centre as Mike. I'm a completely insane metal nut aswell. Favourite bands include Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, EdGuy, Avantasia, Edenbridge, in Flames, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Nile, Malevolent Creation, Vanishing Point, Manowar, Slayer, Opeth, Katatonia, Anathema and of course the UK metal heroes Power Quest and Dragonforce.

Other hobbies include Football (Leeds United :cry: ), Snooker, Video Games, Movies etc....

Favourite beer is the mighty king of beers otherwise known as Budweiser.

Well, that's me done.

Well, my name's Dave (who'd have guessed?) and I'm 18. I got into metal at about January this year when I bought GTA3 with my Christmas money and needed some music for its in-game MP3 player. Someone sent me The Wicker Man and the rest is history. My favourite band is Helloween, followed by Masterplan, Iron Maiden, Nightwish, Edguy, PQ, Queensryche and Iced Earth. At the time of writing I'm about an hour off getting on the train to go see Helloween live (gig's on Monday but I have a great aunt who lives in London so I figured I might as well have a whole day in London if the accomodation's free).

I'm currently taking a gap year before going to university (haven't decided whether to go to Durham, York or LSE yet, I applied to all three so I guess I'll decide when I get - or don't get - the offers). I'll probably go off travelling early next year, haven't decided where yet but probably South Africa.

Heh, nicely done ^_^ I feel like following along...

I'm another Mike, 18 years old. Been listening to Metal for four years since I bought my first Iron Maiden, definately my #1 passion in music. Still at school, just another seven months to go and counting :D nothing else planned for life, except marriage plans I cooked up while pissed as a skunk last night :p that's enough.

Add One More to the list im Russ and im from wolverhampton im 20 i saw powerquest at bloodstock and they were top class on and off the stage it was great chatting with you guys and cheers for signing me album sorry to hear about neverworld but will try as hard as i can to get the jap version hope to see you on tour again soon

Good Stuff chaps. I'm sure you newbies will fit right in here.

We used to have an introductory thread a while back but I can't arsed to bring it up so for those that don't me and care. I'll introduce myself again.

My name's Glyn and I'm 28 years old. I've been into Metal for a very long time. My favourite bands include the likes of: Gamma Ray, Helloween, Power Quest, Blind Guardian, Iron Savior, Primal Fear, Hammerfall, Lost Horizon, Stratovarius, Children Of Bodom, Annihilator, Stormwitch, Brainstorm, Savatage, Steel Prophet, Nocturnal Rites, Blaze, Iced Earth, Dragonforce, Nightwish, Demons and Wizards, Rawhead Rexx, Phoenix Rizing, Chinchilla, Mystic Prophecy, Galloglass, White Skull, Old Queensryche, Sinergy, Steel Attack, Seventh One, Highland Glory, Twisted Tower Dire, U.D.O, Wizard, Bathory (Nordland era), Dream Evil, Evergrey, Stormwarrior, Valley's Eve, Nostradameus, At Vance, Freedom Call, Symphorce, Edguy, Human Fortress, Paragon, Falconer, Crimson Glory, Stormwind, Celesty, Zandelle, Axel Rudi Pell, Dark Moor, Nightwish, Mercury Rain, Dream Evil, Axxis, Saxon, Sinner, Halford, Maiden, Rhapsody, Mob Rules, Firewind, Messiah's Kiss, Symphony X, Jacob's Dream, Seven Witches, Running Wild, Infobia, Metalium, Zed Yago, Shadow Keep, Axenstar, Edenbridge, Masterplan, Dio, Thy Majestie, Fates Warning, Dark Avenger, Scorpions, Majesty, Doro, Priest, Rainbow and hundreds others alike.

I'm from Hull and I'm employed by the NHS.

Other interests inlcude Rugby League (Hull KR, Melbourne Storm + Bilton Sullys), History, Thai food, Mexican food, Chinese food, Indian food and any other food. I'm a bikeless biker that likes cats and I'm currently on the run from Derby Constabulary so don't let them bastards know that I post here!

I've got a girlfriend that also sometimes posts on here.

I feel so old!!!!! :erk:

I am older than most of you so far, and have listened to metal since I was 12. I go to gigs, follow bands when they are on tour and like icecream. i would list bands but would be here all day. I listen to most things metal and nothing that resembles pop.

my other hobbies are long hair, piercings and tatoos :tickled:

Nadia said:
I feel so old!!!!! :erk:

I am older than most of you so far, and have listened to metal since I was 12.

Nadia...you will not be as old as me! :D

Hi all! Just a little bit about me for all the newbies that have joined the forum recently! My name is Lisa and I am the grand old age of 38! I have been into metal since my early teens......which was round about the time of the NWOBHM ...and have been a devotee ever since! I could list loads of bands that I like and am into....but I won't ..I'll just list my main faves....namely Blind Guardian, Gamma Ray, Sonata Arctica, Evergrey and Edguy! Not much else to say.....apart from the fact that I have a daughter called Georgia who is 6......who is also developing a taste for metal. I have two cats...Max and Chi...oh and I have a partner called Glyn.....whom most of you know and love as Eagle! :D

I'm Bob, 25 and work for my local council. I've been listening to metal since I was 10 or 11. I love all types of metal and my favourite bands are Iron Maiden, My Dying Bride, Overkill, Manowar, Judas Priest, At The Gates, Slayer, Saxon, Megadeth, Bolt Thrower... Other interests include Economics (I'm really a nerd), Rugby (I'm a Hooker) and cricket (don't laugh).

Nice to see a few new faces around here.

Symphony, the World Cup has been OK so far. But it will really kick off on Sunday when Ireland play The Pumas. A must win match if we want to get into the quarter finals. Have you seen any of the cricket? England are doing quite well at the moment (though they should stuff Bangladesh).

I must admit that I'm also enjoying the World Cup. I did have a brief spell playing the posh man's code but I struggled to adapt to the rules. I know I played in the backs and I think I played outside centre. I actually scored 2 tries in one of the games but my team mates turned on me because I gave away so many penalties. The referee even warned me for tackling too hard which I thought was strange. Needless to say the Local Union side never asked to help them out again hehehe.

Keeping within the World Cup topic, I have played against Jason Robinson on a couple of occasions when he was at Hunslet Parkside. Cracking player he was then too.

I have got total respect for the 15 man code and I know it takes a lot of bottle to dive into the rucks and mauls.

I do predict that England will win the world cup. I also think Ireland will have a very good run.