A new warrior of metal!

Eagle have more confidence in the Ireland team than I do :lol: We will probably face France in the quarters, and though we have beaten them quite a few times in recent years, they are a much better team.

England 'should' win the World Cup, they are the best team in the competition but I think it will depend on how they handle the pressure. They have been know to lose some of the important games - Wales @ Wembley, Scotland @ Murrayfield and Ireland @ Landsdown Road when they were going for the Grand Slam :)

Hi....
To stop all this talk of union - league being the original and best!! I physio for an amateur side- thought I'd raise the average age of posters....

I'm Tracey and at 36, must be joining the realm of mature metallers, although at heart I am convinced we are pretty much the same. Got into metal quite late in age - around 18 and my first love was definitely queensryche. Progressed over the years and now into loads of stuff - savatage, iced earth, helloween, edguy, shadowfalls, pq, masterplan, balance of power, maiden, rage, blind guardian, therion, in flames, infobia, illuminatus, seven deadly sins, gamma ray, hammerfall, falconer, dream evil, evergrey ( recent convert).....lol....loads of other stuff too. Try and get to as many gigs as possible with my two mates ( eagle and dm) but hull is a long way from a lot of places! I teach science in a secondary school and am attempting to play decent lead guitar. Two kids that I am trying to coax away from nu metal and into the real stuff - though they both say iced earth are cool!

Glad to be on here and cool to find out about all you other guys! :tickled:

Anvil....yeah following the cricket! Bit of a wobble this morning from Nas and Butch though!

Regarding the RWC....yes, England should win the thing but you never know. My lot (Wales) will no doubt get an absolute pasting at the hands of the English in the Quarter finals....if we can beat Italy at the weekend. Never thought I'd see the day when that would be the case!

heya Andy , how are you ,
I just thought to say a quick hello to you , I saw that you like Vanishing Point , this is Chris from Vanishing Point :)
Have a good one and mega cheers to you :)
All the best ..........Chris Porcianko ( Vanishing Point )

Dream Thief said:
Right then, can I wake up now??

Just kidding mate!!

Right I'd better do the same.

I'm Andy and I'm 25. I work for the very same banking centre as Mike. I'm a completely insane metal nut aswell. Favourite bands include Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, EdGuy, Avantasia, Edenbridge, in Flames, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Nile, Malevolent Creation, Vanishing Point, Manowar, Slayer, Opeth, Katatonia, Anathema and of course the UK metal heroes Power Quest and Dragonforce.

Other hobbies include Football (Leeds United :cry: ), Snooker, Video Games, Movies etc....

Favourite beer is the mighty king of beers otherwise known as Budweiser.

Well, that's me done.
:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

well ive posted here a while ago, but not to a great extent, and ive just remembered about this place! so i'm on and off here of late checking up on any new posts, but i dont think i ever introduced myself

well im Chris, not to be confused with Mirendabeth who nicked my avatar, naughty little girl! :lol:

I'm into most types of metal really, except Death Metal, and a lot of Nu Metal type bands, especially The Darkness (if you'd call them nu metal), fair play to them for getting metal to more people but i cant stand the guys "singing" :lol:

tho i was impressed as i was at a night club a while back and they played The Darkness on the main floor, so we had a guitar solo on the main floor of the night club which rocked! :lol:

can't wait for more mp3s off Neverworld!!!

chrisvp said:
heya Andy , how are you ,
I just thought to say a quick hello to you , I saw that you like Vanishing Point , this is Chris from Vanishing Point :)
Have a good one and mega cheers to you :)
All the best ..........Chris Porcianko ( Vanishing Point )

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin:

Wow, great that you are posting here. Thanks for taking the time to say hi :)

Your band is great, Tangled in Dream is a masterpiece. I have one question though. Do you have a new album out any time soon?

Cheers mate!!! :headbang: :D

SiliconMessiah said:
The Darkness (if you'd call them nu metal), fair play to them for getting metal to more people but i cant stand the guys "singing"
The Darkness nu metal?! That's a new one :loco: and the guy's singing is stunning! You can't laugh at that and not laugh at every other classic singer through the ages (Gillan, Halford, Dickinson, Eric Adams, Michael Kiske etc)!

And I gotta say, you come down here and see the reaction to The Darkness at our rock nights...floor is fucking PACKED. They played here last week, one of those gigs where every kid and his mother came out...I was part of a tiny minority who didn't go, doing English coursework :cry:

Maiden in four days to make up for that :heh: