A Perfect Circle reunion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off there will be no reunion and im tired of the Tool vs.APC debate but Ill comment anyway. Tool got very repetitive to me after AEnima. Still think Undertow and AEnima are great...either way Tool is THE most overrated band out there. APC are the superior band in the long run. Mer de Norms and 13th Step are masterpieces. eMOTIVE had some lame covers and unfortunately sucked.

Whats with all these question? shut the fuck up its just music. Go to bed your a little too whiny right now. :cry:

I was just asking, because if you weren't so busy cramming your head up your ass, you might be able to appreciate music as it is. I don't think you understand how much I fucking loathe your approach to the mainstream. Not just you, but the others that share it. You remind of all those douche bags over at Metal Archives.

And don't tell me to shut the fuck up. You must feel high and mighty behind that little keyboard of yours. Go gurgle a cock, curl up in a corner, and blow your brains out. You won't be missed.

You're a sad person, its true. I appreciate mainstream, some of my favorite bands are mainstream. It just doesn't make sense how you say I must feel high and mighty when you're the one telling me to gurgle a cock. Come on now, be true to yourself. We both know you don't have the balls to tell anyone that in their face. So please, shut the fuck up and come back to me when you're old enough. I don't have time for pre-teens with obssesions for dicks.

Both APC and Tool are great bands. I think its stupid to say "mainstream bullshit" and be done with it.If you actualy sit down and listen to the albums you would see what talent both bands have.

Both APC and Tool are great bands. I think its stupid to say "mainstream bullshit" and be done with it.If you actualy sit down and listen to the albums you would see what talent both bands have.

*cough* I have and I must say....wow. wow....oh my gosh! Im so impressed! These guys are actually worse than I thought! :OMG:

First off there will be no reunion and im tired of the Tool vs.APC debate but Ill comment anyway.

The bands should not be compared really but it is sometimes inevittable it happens because Maynard cannot really be in two places at once and seems to no longer want to combine two bands. Apart from that it is indeed needless to compare the bands.

As for the mainstream thing... I agree lot of today's charts are not as good as they used to, but there are exceptions enough. Tool and APC make music that is intelligent and has a meaning, it is music that's very well thought of. Record sales going well does not change that fact. Also, especially Tool are not that accessible so fair play to them for getting rather complex music sold to a big audience. It is a bit immature to spit on bands that happen to become succesful.

You're a sad person, its true. I appreciate mainstream, some of my favorite bands are mainstream. It just doesn't make sense how you say I must feel high and mighty when you're the one telling me to gurgle a cock. Come on now, be true to yourself. We both know you don't have the balls to tell anyone that in their face. So please, shut the fuck up and come back to me when you're old enough. I don't have time for pre-teens with obssesions for dicks.

I'm a little aged, so please don't accuse me of how old I am. Pre-teen? And you bet your fucking ass I would say that someone, if they rubbed me the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.