A Poll That Needs Some Help..

Ok MI , now you did a good thing. We got TESTAMENT well over Metallica. I posted this on that board ......... :D

Testament is the only band on this poll that has stayed true to their roots. I haven't seen Testament do a wanna be punk album (slayer) , or write love songs (metallica) , or write songs about jumping out of air planes (megadeth)

hiddenlegions said:
Ok MI , now you did a good thing. We got TESTAMENT well over Metallica. QUOTE]

Why thank you hiddenlegions! I saw that metallica was winning the poll and had to do something immediately! HA!! Good post by the way!

MindInsane said:
Pyrus...you loser...:pj/k...but ya did pick the weakest band(excluding Megadeth)..

Yeah no kidding , you are all the way up "Tallica's" crack.
lol.gif

I know , I know, they can do no wrong , Stanger is gonna be more metal than a stainless steel fork ......
rolleyes.gif
<sarcasm>

Hey, I think Metallica's contributions to metal outweigh anybody else's on that poll and that Master of Puppets is the main reason that the human sense of sound exists. Oh, and I wanted to watch the board have a coronary. :Smug:

St. Anger...who knows? It could be metal enough to set off the terrorist alert at airports :headbang:, it could be as metal as your grandma's panties :ill:. We won't know till it gets here.

Even though Kill 'Em All came out three years prior...I still believe Reign in Blood is the blue print for all metal albums there after....just read almost every thrash legend's list of favorite influencial albums...nine times out of 10 this one is at the top of the list...so...even though my favorite band on the list is Testament...Pyrus...if were talkin influence on the metal scene...Slayer started something even the mighty Metallica couldn't match...my opinion of course..

MindInsane said:
Even though Kill 'Em All came out three years prior...I still believe Reign in Blood is the blue print for all metal albums there after....just read almost every thrash legend's list of favorite influencial albums...nine times out of 10 this one is at the top of the list...so...even though my favorite band on the list is Testament...Pyrus...if were talkin influence on the metal scene...Slayer started something even the mighty Metallica couldn't match...my opinion of course..

Bonded By Blood is also considered the Blue print for thrash Metal & that was out before Reign, & 9 out of ten times it's listed in the top ten, also. I think that album influenced more than any other, IMO...........