Vote for Dark Tranquillity on UM!

the poll is closed and dt lost to emperor by 2 votes. :D
the reason i'm kinda happy about it is - obviously - that it disproves pathetic ideas about how voters from a band's official board would spoil the results of the polls.

now, either i'm the mod on emperor's official forum and i haven't noticed, or someone badly needs a few lessons. :)

rahvin.

In technical ability? No. Lyrically? No.

Heh. Emperor has two good albums, albeit horribly overrated. The last two are completely worthless to my ears.

DT probably would have won this round if the people on this forum would have kept their mouth shut about Opeth. However, people like Siren and Steve420 couldn't resist their infantile urges. As a result, people on the Opeth boards were made aware of your desire to see Opeth lose just to piss them off. What happens next? Emperor comes from behind to just edge out DT. Why do you think that is? Hahahaha, pathetic. At least, however, there is some small measure of justice left in the world.

@bleakest harvest: i think you've made your point clear, thank you. remind me to tell you about tastes and opinions in a year or two.

@plague of ages: guess what? nobody cares much about the way this poll turned out, and not because we are superior demi-gods who shun trivial experience, but because it was just a fucking pastime. not even siren or steve420's life is shaken to the core by emperor winning. so maybe you can take your wisdom of the ages elsewhere, where someone with infantile urges is actually dying to know about the results of forum games, yes?

rahvin.

@rahvin: My life was really shaken, didn't you notice i left the board and couldn't reply any mails? :cry:

;) :p

Siren ( :lol: )