A Prelude to Tragedy Website

When I go to the news page, this is what I see. I'm running 1152x864.

2shhd6

Yeah, Logan's aware of that problem (and is as annoyed by it as you are lol)..hopefully he'll be able to get it taken care of soon. :)

I'm certainly not saying people should switch to Firefox just to view our site, but WE is just plain retarded and the worst browser out there. Dave Hatlee laughed at me a few years ago when he found out I was using WE and convinced me to use Firefox. 99% of my spam, errors, and every day problems are non existent. If there's truly that many people who are using Windows Exploder I'm in shock. Why? Because it comes with Windows? The Mozilla Firefox download is easy and quick.

Dave Hatlee laughed at me a few years ago when he found out I was using WE and convinced me to use Firefox. 99% of my spam, errors, and every day problems are non existent. The Mozilla Firefox download is easy and quick.
I was converted by Steve, and I'm not going back. Same testimony as above.

BTW thanks for the red "enter site" at the website main. I think that's helpful...

Yeah I get the same look, yeah I'm using IE on my desk top LOL Not sure why since my other two comps use Firefox, I guess I like a little torture, cussing, frustration in my daily life. Bahahha NoT! I'm switchin it on this comp.

Good to see you Sammy lol not sure how I'm going to remember Duckman though ;)

The broken links should be fixed very soon. Logan and I are really swamped trying to prepare for the opening of our new location. Sorrell and I appreciate your patience.