A question about Control Denied?

E

Eternal_Decadent

Hi Steve

Did you plan to continue in Control Denied after the release of the new album? some gigs? Any future of the band ?

I hope that Control Denied will be on , continuing the Chuck's dream?

I think I can answer that.
No.
I believe the only reason the new one is coming out is because Chuck had recorded the guitar parts before his passing.
Any newER album would involve some other guitarist writing the main parts.
I think thats right but I'm sure Stevie D. will happily cyber kick my ass if I'm mistaken.

Well the band would already be done. But there is this matter of fulfilling Chuck's last wish to complete the second album as Control Denied. If and when that ever happens, you can be assured that the chapter in metal history that Chuck wrote will be closed for good.

@HippieofDoom : Thanx for the info. I think now , that Chuck will be remember as a metal visionary .
@disasterpeace: Chuck records almost all his guitar parts.

Rest in Peace , Chuck!!!!

Eternal Decadent: Dude....if you really knew your shit, you'd know that Chuck didn't really get to do much studio time since he was in the hospital so much. As Steve has said before.....there were parts on the first Control Denied that were supposed to be Chuck but were in fact Shannon, and nobody noticed it....I think that would have forever gone unnoticed if Steve hadn't said anything.

From my understanding, Shannon Hamm has played almost all of the guitar parts on the record. Of course, Chuck wrote the parts....but he couldn't record the final product (I'm not even sure if he recorded ANY parts on the new record).