The control denied news...

Fortunesmith

Put it in your mouth!
Apr 8, 2002
Orlando
Visit site
According to blabbermouth.net, it seems that the INCOMPLETE version of the unreleased Control Denied album is going to be put out next year. They claim it is 75% done. This is very sad.

Steve - How much do you know is complete? Does 75% done mean just guitar and drums and no vocals and bass? How idiotic for them to release something like this!?

Man...ya know it's best for me to just take an observers role in this now. I don't want to comment either way, it looks like the battle lines have been drawn and I will no way take sides. I can say that it is depressing the way it's come to this. I've always been open and honest with my knowledge about this whole thing, but now I think it's time to just stand back and see how it turns out. I'm not involved beyond my eventual participation with the recording anyway, so I have no control over that. And I never discuss the matters of the recording with Hammerheart...so basically I'm a bystander, waiting to see how it ends.

SDG

Thanks for your answer, Steve. I had a feeling it would be something along those lines. Now, you knowing Chuck much better than me, of course, would probably have a better idea of how Chuck really would want this whole thing to turn out. But, I would have to believe this is copmpletely not the way he would have it, as he never seemed to do anything have-assed. Even though his mother should definatley have some say in how this whole things out, would you be open to complete the record if Hammerheart approched you? I will understand if you don't anwer this question. Thanks again for your candor.