A question about DNB?

Xyrus77

Lord Of Chaos
Feb 17, 2002
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Hey all,
Just wondering what the back story was to DNB. Is it somthing the guys came up with themselves or based on an existing work by someone. Either way it is an amazing album and was just curious to know. Thanks in advance for any help.
Xyrus77

It's based on Warrel Dane's personal experience, but way more dramatized (well, he doesn't kill himself for one!) ;) heh.

Anyway, I'm new here, didn't wanna start one of those new threads saying "hey, i'm blahblah from blahblah... and nevermore are my Godzzzz!". ;) heh. Well, hope to have some interesting discussions. Laytaz!

-Axe

Dreaming Neon Black is based on a personal experience Warrel had. I believe he was really involved with this woman, (probably relationship wise) and she just disappeared out of his life. As mentioned by Axe, the story on the album is dramatatized and elobarated but based on this relationship Warrel had with this woman (don't know if WD went insane like the person on the album, but I'm sure it was a very emotional experience). Also, when I met them and saw them live during the song "Dreaming Neon Black" Warrel said, "This is a true fucking story." So make of it what you will. Cheers.