A question about "Jhva Elohim Meth." Blakkheim please respond.

Aaron A.

\v/
Dec 15, 2004
Hawaii
What does "Jhva Elohim Meth" mean? I've read in various locales that it means God Is Dead, but I want to be one hundred percent certain. If anyone else is able to confirm this information, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Deliverance6 said:
PLEASE look through the metric shit-ton of threads about this subject.....Im not sure I can go through another thread about this subject without killin someone..... :erk:
Has Anders confirmed this in any thread? I want an official confirmation, either from a band member, or someone that knows Hebrew. With the search function disabled, searching through a horde of threads is quite irritating. I will, however. Sorry for ruining your day.

Aaron A. said:
Has Anders confirmed this in any thread? I want an official confirmation, either from a band member, or someone that knows Hebrew. With the search function disabled, searching through a horde of threads is quite irritating. I will, however. Sorry for ruining your day.

nah....didnt ruin my day at all.....your a good poster Aaron.......and Im sure someone will confirm (JINN!!!) who knows some hebrew....... but if you go back just a few pages of threads Im sure you will find one......

Peace :Spin:

Hobo said:
it has been confirmed, both by ppl who know hebrew, and the band themself.

to lazy to search through a gazillion threads thou..
Okay, thanks. I'll look through the threads.

Deliverance6 said:
nah....didnt ruin my day at all.....your a good poster Aaron.......and Im sure someone will confirm (JINN!!!) who knows some hebrew....... but if you go back just a few pages of threads Im sure you will find one......

Peace :Spin:
Thank you. I trust Jinn's judgment as much as yours, but I just wanted to see some sort of proof. I'll look back a few pages to verify this, and answer my own query. Once more, thanks.

I speak Hebrew, Jhva is obviously Jehova, the name of God. Elohim is God and Meth is dead.

Jehova, God, Is Dead.

VampiricYouth said:
I speak Hebrew, Jhva is obviously Jehova, the name of God. Elohim is God and Meth is dead.

Jehova, God, Is Dead.
Thank you very much. I appreciate it immensely.

I was almost positive that it meant what it does. I posted this thread for burton, so I could get a precise answer. Don't hate on me, veterans. I'll look through the pages next time.