Quick question for a swede

Deliverance6 said:
Im glad someone brought up that pic of Vargs. I wanted to poke some fun at ya Varg but I thought "jesus maybe that is really him, maybe things are much more openly GAY in Sweden, or maybe Varg just dont care."

same here :lol:

I like Varg and all, but like I said I am almost married, almost 28 years old, that shit is all in the past for me.
Varg you are a dirty, dirty man. You should punish yourself with your whip for your misdeeds. JOKE
In seriousness I think it might be appropriate for the forum to have an anything goes thread for those wanting to talk about whatever they want to. Nothing perverse (VARG) but just things that we as Katatonia fans would talk to our friends at home about, not necessarily about other bands.
Just a thought, since there has been some controversy about this issue. That way nobody who doesnt want to hear about other things has to read them because it has its own thread.
Comments?Suggestions? ;)

Yeah, that's cool for me. But no more gay-discussions, the more I develop a gay-acting-joke, the more I feel like one, and that's not comfortble :)