A question for Melbourners...

Blitzkrieg

Master Exploder
OK, so I am planning on going to the Dungeon gig at the Espy on Saturday night, and I was wondering if theres trams that run around that area of St Kilda to the city and back. What are they called, where do they leave from, how often do they run, and whats times do they run til???

Thanks. :D

If you catch the St Kilda Beach tram from Flinders it'll take you right to past the front of The Espy.
Alternativly, you wanna get on the Melbourne Uni tram to get from The Espy to Flinders.

How often? In my best Haley Joel Osment impersonation.. "All the time.."
I have no idea what time they run 'till though. Probably not real late.

Also take careful note not to get on the St Melb Beach tram, which - to stupid people like myself - can look much like St Kilda Beach, but strangely will not take you to the same place. :(

btw - I noticed you were listening to Motorhead, have you heard about their recent DVD, Boneshaker?
More importantly, would you like to see it? ;)

The Best 'Of (the Metal-Is one anyway) is pretty cool, but I rarely listen to it myself.

Although I don't own much by Motorhead at all, I can highly recommend the album released in 2000, We Are Motorhead.
It's simple and it's awesome. :)

If you ever wanna see the Boneshaker vid, I can make you up a copy. It's quite good, probably great if you were a huge fan. I sent a copy to Spawn a while ago - I wonder what he thinks, 'cos he's never really been a fan before.

The 'best of' that I have is fairly old. It's called 'No Remorse'...I bought it because it was cheap, it has 22 songs on it, and mainly because it has 'Stone Dead Forever' on it, one of my all time favourite songs. :headbang:

The video/DVD sounds interesting. I shall see what Spawny thinks of it. :)

I shall watch it tomorrow and let you know :D Ive been meaning to watch it all last week actually, and I cant remember why I didnt, I know I cant have been doing anything important.... :)

The number 16 tram from Flinders street (which either says LUNA PARK or ST KILDA BEACH) and the number 96 tram from um, Spencer St I think which also says the same thing on it both go to The Espy.

They each run every 20 minutes on Saturday nights, and the last one goes at 12:45am or 1:05am or something I think. I'm not sure coz the only times I've caught them back to the city at night is to catch the last train which means I have to get the one before midnight. But I'm pretty sure they run until about 1am.

Yep yep. She is scheming for ways to get in coz she's underage and only just luckily got into Edguy and a previous Vanishing Point gig, and has been turned down at the door before.

Ok, well I just thought the other guys should know, they probably dont want to run into her or anything :D