A question for Nightingale.

karpsmom said:
Hm, I wonder what the expenses to get you guys out to NYC for a show would add up to.

SHit I would be all over that. I would drive from NC to NYC just to see the show:kickass:

Eliogabalus said:
So .. lets say for two shows.. in the US.. all expenses paid..

More than $10,000?

Keep in mind I have no sense of how much things like this cost.

Find out prices for this:
- the flight for the band and possibly a technician (merch and other people you can hire from the US, would be a bit cheaper).
Keep in mind that they have to pay additional fees for all their equipment. If you get another (good!) band for the show from the US, they can use their drums, that saves already a lot of hassle.)
- a roof over their head
- food/drinks
- transportation within the country
- fees for Visas and paperwork
- some money for the concert itself, possibly :D
- all money needed to set up a show (probably you should contact The End Records, their US-label, for this): the rent for the venue, amplifiers/sound, light, technicians & stagehands, security, staff, promotion and ticket sale, etc, but this is not paid to the band then, you must deal with label and a booking agency here to organize a concert. Since NG played at ProgPower US, probably these people could be contacted for who´s the right booking agency.
EDIT: best would be they could play with a second band, brings more audience (thus, more efficiency for everything concert-related), for example with November´s Doom or Green Carnation.

NP: Viva Emptiness

PS: I went to see Katatonia yesterday and it was beyond amazing :dopey:
Unicorn was there, too :wave: