A question to Mr.V

månsken

Dimmans Följeslagare
Nov 16, 2005
Sweden
This is mabye a wierd question but. Why did you cut your hair of? why?
I have some theories:
1. You became a father. You didn't want to have long hardrock hiar and stuff.
2. You have had it for more then ten years and want to look on yourself in a new direction.
3. You just wanted to do it.

This isn't a question, this is complete nonsense. ;)

He's not a backstreet boy. It's about music, not about his shiny ass-long-hair body! ^^

I think its a good thing to cut one's hair at certain points. It almost helps symbolize a change, and not just by physical appearance. For me, I cut my hair once a year according to the seasons...I feel it is away to get rid of all the feelings, emotions, and problems that have built up over the year. It dies in the winter, and flurishes until the fall! A good way to view it and stay connected with our naturistic roots. I applaud Mr. V for cutting his hair, it shows stability and control over ones life.

I cannot believe that people are obsessed with the Vintersorg hair thing. I mean really, whats going on? If he really wants to be able to grab a guitar and throw some hair around over his shoulders there are always wigs, those hats with the hair attached to them and hair extensions.

What we should really be concerned about, is the important things. Such as his beard. :p Samson lost his strength when his hair was cut but I think that Vintersorg will keep his voice so long as he keeps the beard! This is truely where his power lies. :rolleyes:

Kanyon said:
I cannot believe that people are obsessed with the Vintersorg hair thing. I mean really, whats going on? If he really wants to be able to grab a guitar and throw some hair around over his shoulders there are always wigs, those hats with the hair attached to them and hair extensions.

What we should really be concerned about, is the important things. Such as his beard. :p Samson lost his strength when his hair was cut but I think that Vintersorg will keep his voice so long as he keeps the beard! This is truely where his power lies. :rolleyes:

haha! so true :D