Why did mr.V cut his hair?

Tomwulf

We're only ordinary men
May 7, 2007
Rio Grande do Sul
www.last.fm
I and some friends were wondering why Vintersorg cut his hair after long years with it very long. One said that he cut because he was tired to take care of it; other said that he wanted to be against “headbangers stereotype”; Some said that he did it to become sexier; and other even said that he cut it for a donation for poor children in Africa. :lol:

Any ways...

I’m curious, does any one knows why?

:)

As I recall he was afraid of becoming bald or something like that. He did give his hair away to a charity tho.

- Age started to remind me of its precence. I don't feel like having long hair and beeing half bald-heded.

This is a translated quote from an original article.

And here's the original thread -> CLICK!

UTFS! next time.

aren't their more important things in life to question?

What would be those "important things"?
I mean, I was curious, and I couldn’t find the answer for it. So I thought you guys might know. Isn’t this forum to talk about Vintersorg stuff? Once I saw you complaining that people in this forum are always talking about things not related to the band.

What would be those "important things"?
I mean, I was curious, and I couldn’t find the answer for it. So I thought you guys might know. Isn’t this forum to talk about Vintersorg stuff? Once I saw you complaining that people in this forum are always talking about things not related to the band.

It was a joke, take it easy and you will find the reason that Mr V shortened his hair.