Almost cut my hair...

What the fuck, I thought I posted a reply?

I can't be arsed to type it again (basically non-metal > semi-metal) but the answer to your question is: what? You just don't cut your hair, and that's that.

I'll bet you're in that inbetween stage where it's long enough to be everywhere, but not long enough to put in a ponytail so you don't look homeless. I've been at that stage like 6 times and I always chop it off.

Why cut it off then? If and when I make it to the ponytail stage again it'll be years before I get rid of it. It's just hard to make it to that point for us brillohead types since my hair goes up for the first 12 inches or so.

Black Winter Day said:
Don't give me that, nobody needs to take a fuckin shower every day.
Of course they don't need to, but I just think that's gross.

A shower is how I wake up in the mornings.

I don't always shower on the weekends. Generally don't feel right without one in the morning though.

Taking showers every day is gay and lying. I used to, but then I realized there's no fucking need. Every other day if I need to be around people, yeah. Now when I only sit at home I shower when I start feeling uncomfortable around myself. :D

Why would you cut your fucking hair? You think short hair is any less ugly when unwashed? If it bothers you at any time, tie it up in a ponytail and there you go. With long hair, you don't have to 1) cut it as often, less maintenance 2) wear hats to warm your ears in winter 3) get ridiculed by yours truly 4) look like a hypocrite for all your pro-long hair propaganda in the picture page thread 5) regret cutting it two days after doing it and wait 3 years for it to return to a semi-long state again

Since our company is selling-out (oops, I mean outsourcing) American jobs to India, we've had a bunch of Indians getting trained over here. WHen people tell me they don't shower, I immediately think of being in the elevator with those Indians. Good Gawd they stink!