How long is your hair?

ChrisEmerson said:
i think it says in the bible somewhere that you should stone long haired men to death. They may make you cut it. Definatley refuse though, and call them facists if they do. See where that gets you...

Umm, what about Samson? His long hair was the secret of his superhuman strength. :p

My hair is just past my ears. i never had the patience to grow my hair out but this time around im gonna keep with it and grow it out all the way

Mine is most of the way down my back but in the worst condition of my life, but I am about to brave the Barber Shop for the first time in 2 years.

It is actually shorter now than it was 2 years ago when I had it cut... it is shit.

On the subject of people insisting on men having short hair, it reminded me of when my old boss asked me to get my hair cut... I simply replied, "Alan, of course I will get my hair cut, I have no problem with that... once it becomes Company policy that all women MUST have long hair".

ive had trouble with a job recently because they wouldnt employ me unless i cut my hair. It's actually illegal to ask this (at least in the UK), unless they apply a similar policy to women - it counts as sex discrimination.

They were even stupid enough to send me a letter stating my hair as a reason for not giving me the job, and I plan to take it further now I have proof.

ChrisEmerson said:
ive had trouble with a job recently because they wouldnt employ me unless i cut my hair. It's actually illegal to ask this (at least in the UK), unless they apply a similar policy to women - it counts as sex discrimination.

They were even stupid enough to send me a letter stating my hair as a reason for not giving me the job, and I plan to take it further now I have proof.
take them DOWN

^^good for you, def. go after them and let us know what happens.
contradictions...
hell, yes.
in the bible, in all cultures...
women and men each naturally grow long hair, but someone decided on men it was "unnatural" or against God... i've heard these exact phrases used a lot... makes me laugh.
ah, well.
like when women started wearing pants, they said that was "unnatural"... as if there is anything natural or unnatural about pants.
of course, i shave my non-head hair areas, which is unnatural too. but it's sorta hard to get laid with hairy pits and legs. outside of a hippie commune anyway. :)
but i like this idea about the law having to be fair on this point.
i can see some jobs requiring hair back or netted for hygeine or safety, but if women w/ long don't have to do it too, then it's bullshit.
does anyone know if we have a law on this in the usa?

When I worked at Blockbuster temporarily after graduating college in '96, they made me cut my hair. I was pretty desperate, so I did. I think they got sued and no longer require this. They've loosened up a lot of their regulations, it seems.

ChrisEmerson said:
i think it says in the bible somewhere that you should stone long haired men to death. They may make you cut it. Definatley refuse though, and call them facists if they do. See where that gets you...

It doesnt say about long haired men, though if your a whore or unfaithful woman you can surely exspect it. Kind of funny, the men who were using the whores ordered for them to be killed (rabbi's and shit) they must of been a bad fuck.

This long:
AlfredMohawk.jpg