A question..

Melody

New Metal Member
Dec 1, 2002
Berlin, Germany
Visit site
Hi,

first of all, hello to all of you here! I'm new on this board, nevertheless I like Vintersorg's music for a while now..

I just wondered about one thing that is not really important for the music, but I would like to know anyway...

.. what is Vintersorg's real name???

Does anybody know?
If so, please tell me.. :)

Hi,

ich komm aus Berlin und Sie, Herr Rabenreich? ;)

Ich guck mich schon seit ein paar Wochen auf der Vintersorg Seite um, aber das Forum hab ich irgendwie erst jetzt entdeckt..
:rolleyes:

Na dann würd ich Dir empfehlen mal dieThreads durchzustöbern, da findest bestimmt ne Menge Info, vielleicht Antworten auf Fragen die Du hast. :)
Und vielleicht magst zu dem ein oder anderen Thread auch was posten. :)
Falls Du auf "default" bist, siehst nur Threads von den letzten 30 Tagen, dann gehst einfach auf "beginning", dann müßtest Du auch einige interessante Sachen finden :)

hehehe.......you didn't miss much there.
I agree that we should stick to English though. It's always annoying when one does not understand what's going on (no matter if it's of importance or not)
Good night all!

Ok, back to english.. my english may not be best, but I think you will understand (what a shame, a few months ago I graduated school and guess what.. English was one of the most importand subjects in my "Abitur" but I'm still not that convinced of my abilities in the language, but I try..)

@Rabenreich: And what's going on in "Oberpfalz"? Are you still at school or already working? Any good concerts in your region?

@all: Hi and thanx for welcoming me!
Which bands do you like except Vintersorg's music?
How did you first became attentive to Vintersorg? (I mean, when did you heard about him or his music first?)..

That's all for now.. bye bye

Ehhhh I only get fucking bad marks (?) in English.The English I speak is a bit different from that I should learn :D

I'm still at school.And it sucks very bad ;)
Well there nothing really important down here...but there are some concerts you really can listen too...mostly Death/Thrashmetal or Gothrock.Or you may know Shakra.They played here last year or something...And you?*s*

Hmm...back when I was in school I tried to learn a little german. The only thing I vaugely remembers is "Der Papagei" or something like that... My teacher thought it would be really important to know what "parrot" is in German if I'd ever go there:lol:

Welcome. It's really cool that his last name is Hedlund, 'cause my dad works at this place called "Hedlund Engineering". The owner's last name is Hedlund, and his first name is Randy.

Anyways, I'm just some dude that comes around every once in awhile.