A quick hello

Alright, now you HAVE to find me! Just look for the girl in the bubble wrap/chain mail/ Coconut bra or some other totally off the wall outfit!

-Metal

haha, will do!

We booked everything yesterday..YAY!!..so I shall have to spend more time around here now getting to know everyone. :headbang:

WHOA, do I see tennis becoming a secondary topic here!??!?! YES!!!!!!!

LOL Welcome aboard Metalsummers!! You'll have a blast!!

Back to tennis lol... Wimbledon is a dream for me... Too bad I don't have that many hopes left to go Pro.... so I guess I should just go and watch! lol

Back to tennis lol... Wimbledon is a dream for me... Too bad I don't have that many hopes left to go Pro.... so I guess I should just go and watch! lol

I haven't played in like 4 years, and I'm jonesing for some tennis action. is there anywhere to play tennis near Midtown or the MARTA?

anyone wanna slap some balls around? :lol:

I haven't played in like 4 years, and I'm jonesing for some tennis action. is there anywhere to play tennis near Midtown or the MARTA?

LOL not sure about slapping balls around, but I'd love to be able to play tennis in Atlanta. Any courts around ?!?!

By the way, I'm in the middle of playing a local open here. One this week, the other next week, good stuff! =)

Thought it only polite to say "HI" properly before I set myself loose on the forum!

I'm from S Wales in the UK and I am going to be coming over (along with 4 other people) for the event.
Very much looking forward to it but still not got flight or hotel sorted yet, figured that as long as the tickets were bought then the rest would come..hmm.
Been to the last two PP's over here and had a fantastic time. Never been to the States before, so that and the fact that I love Firewind, and I can meet up with some friends from Atlanta, is my pull...oh and the fact that my birthday is on the 5th October too. :headbang:

That is awesome!! You're gonna love your PPUSA Experience!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Rafa plays tomorrow, don't miss it. ;)

I didn't - I was there! I'll be watching on TV tonight, which won't be quite the same...

100B1680.jpg

I'm in! I actually think there are courts within walking distance of the venue. I'll have to pull out my map from last year...

Thought it only polite to say "HI" properly before I set myself loose on the forum!

I'm from S Wales in the UK and I am going to be coming over (along with 4 other people) for the event.
Very much looking forward to it but still not got flight or hotel sorted yet, figured that as long as the tickets were bought then the rest would come..hmm.
Been to the last two PP's over here and had a fantastic time. Never been to the States before, so that and the fact that I love Firewind, and I can meet up with some friends from Atlanta, is my pull...oh and the fact that my birthday is on the 5th October too. :headbang:
You are not the only one that flies over an ocean (or part of one) to get to the fest. You and your buddies will not regret it. I've been doing it since PPV.

Hi again everyone! :headbang:

Was gonna do a new thread to say how excited I'm getting now it's under 2 weeks til we invade your country, but thought I'd just revive this one!

Can't believe how close it's getting...YaaaaaYYY!!!:kickass:

So did you figure out where you are staying? I met a Brit at my first PP - a couple of years ago. Don't think he has made it back since - but I keep hoping to run into him. I know he has a record shop over there - and I think is involved in some way with the PPUK show.

Make sure to talk to as many people as possible - and slap on a "hi my name is" thing - so people can reognize your anem if nothing else :)

2 weeks and counting,
Jeff

So did you figure out where you are staying? I met a Brit at my first PP - a couple of years ago. Don't think he has made it back since - but I keep hoping to run into him. I know he has a record shop over there - and I think is involved in some way with the PPUK show.

Make sure to talk to as many people as possible - and slap on a "hi my name is" thing - so people can reognize your anem if nothing else :)

2 weeks and counting,
Jeff

We're booked at The Georgian Terrace Hotel.

You should check out the PPUK forum (not the one on here) and maybe you could find that guy there. His name isn't Jon is it?

What's the name tag thing, do I have to make one myself?

well there is a thread on here about name tags somewhere, but I will also bring some from work (shhh, don't tell anyone) that aren't the stick on kind, but the clear plastic thing that you just put the tag inside. It's reusable that way - with 4 days of shows, it might be easier than getting a new one every day.

I may grab some of the peel 7 stick labels too - just in case.

Jeff

well there is a thread on here about name tags somewhere, but I will also bring some from work (shhh, don't tell anyone) that aren't the stick on kind, but the clear plastic thing that you just put the tag inside. It's reusable that way - with 4 days of shows, it might be easier than getting a new one every day.

I may grab some of the peel 7 stick labels too - just in case.

Jeff

Well I can hardly contain myself! Sounds like a great little souvenier too. :headbang:

LOL not sure about slapping balls around, but I'd love to be able to play tennis in Atlanta. Any courts around ?!?!

By the way, I'm in the middle of playing a local open here. One this week, the other next week, good stuff! =)

Just posted some info on local courts over in the Lounge...

Hello to all! First time on the forum. I'm from Austin, TX - this will be my second "PP experience." A bit shy, but managed to meet a few great people last year. Anyone here on their way from Austin to PP? Or from other points in Texas?