Hello there strangers

rottingflesh

Oct 25, 2001
Here
Hello there...have not been online in a long long time. A few of you i keep in touch with a little but mostly I have kept to myself. Been so busy with work and buying my home and doing the home stuff. Also went to the Bahamas so it has been crazy indeed. Just wanted to pop in and say hello and see what everyone is up to. Shoot me a message if you want....
Let me know if anyone lives in DC, I am headed that way soon.

Man, I forgot how much I love you guys... :)
Metal, got your message and I will call you soon we have played phone tag long enough.... and Wishmaster - what has been going on in your world????
you guys rule!!!!!! We should get together and have a BBQ or something...

rottingflesh said:
Man, I forgot how much I love you guys... :)
Metal, got your message and I will call you soon we have played phone tag long enough.... and Wishmaster - what has been going on in your world????
you guys rule!!!!!! We should get together and have a BBQ or something...

That's a good idea... KimK had a similar one already... maybe next Saturday, the 14th... I'll check into it... :)

Shaye

Well i have a new place and a new grilll and for once i actually have a dining room table... lol. so we can do it at my place if ya want. my friends cook out alot anyways....can just add a few burgers/dogs to the grill.

let me know, will be a blast.

Thank God she's back!!!! I'll be the first one at the BBQ if I have to walk from Chicago to Atlanta. And by the way you're looking better than ever! Love ya!!!!

Yes, I always seem to sport the horror shirts :)
I dyed my hair brown from my "all my life boring" blonde. I needed a change for once. I always notice horror shirts and usually try to say something if i am not too shy.

Let us know Shaye...I would like to do something.

Q-walking would take a while - but i thought you were flying in? call me at work today and we will get it booked sugar britches... lol

hey i think we spoke briefly thru PM. Send me a PM if this is the person i think, wanna know whats up.

I am sorry, you are on my ignore list so i cannot contact you. i am happy now in spite of you so please do not bother me or get in my business again. i am sure you did it to make yourself look good to band members or pretty girls....but you hurt me and you have no idea how badly. i hope things are going well for you and that you made a friend from your drama, i would like to know someone came out on top here. :) Take care.

lady_space said:
The Atlanta-area ProgPower attendee barbecue is on. The special guest is confirmed and loves the idea. :D

Sean, you on your way here yet? :)

Shaye

Yes, I'll make it official.

BBQ at my house on Saturday May 14th at 2:00 PM for those that are in the Atlanta, GA area. If you want to come, please send me a message and I'll supply you with directions.

Very cool. I would love to come....where is Lilburn, is that near Norcorss?
Shaye, can you send me directions? Why don't we cruise together...or someone near me... :)