Hello there strangers

rottingflesh said:
Very cool. I would love to come....where is Lilburn, is that near Norcorss?
Shaye, can you send me directions? Why don't we cruise together...or someone near me... :)

Northeast of Atlanta just above 285 going north on 85.

rottingflesh said:
It was great meeting you last night Kim....did you get the man you were after, the polish blonde?

LOL Yeah, well, I had to turn him down. I'd like to find something local, but if I change my mind, they'll be back in November ;)

It was good to finally meet you and can't wait to see you at the cookout on Sat.

Kim K said:
Lara and I will be at the RennFaire this Sunday. We'll look for you.

Kim

Yipes!

I should be there during most of the day. As a special bonus, our blacksmith's most-infamous daughter (by a small margin) will be making a guest-appearance as booth manager. :D

Yes, I had to turn him down as well.... a little to forward for my taste...I try to stay away from those band guys, trouble indeed. If looking for guys, those shows are usually foreign bands and "no offense" slim pickens on the local guys for sure. a few of the guys with me were adminring your backside that night if that means anything to ya....;)

yes, the bbq will be a blast...just send me some directions at deadnrotting@yahoo.com.... :)

rottingflesh said:
Yes, I had to turn him down as well.... a little to forward for my taste...

That's an understatement. It never amazes me what a guy will say.

rottingflesh said:
If looking for guys, those shows are usually foreign bands and "no offense" slim pickens on the local guys for sure.

Yeah, so I've noticed, but I'm still keeping my eyes open.

rottingflesh said:
a few of the guys with me were adminring your backside that night if that means anything to ya....;)

LOL That's been known to happen.

Oh man, I so wanna step in and say the C-word here. But it's not good to get cu, ahem, women too angry since they have this tendency to start cutting themselves with sharp thingies when this happens, for some reason. I don't want a mass suicidal blood bath here, that's not what trolling is about. Trolling is about keeping the victims alive while imposing maximum suffering upon them. And that's what I do. I am the most legendary troll on the internet. No one is ever happy or unangry when I post.

Originally posted by Mattias of the Night
No one is ever happy or unangry when I post.

To be honest, I've gotten into the habit of checking all threads that say the last post has been made by Mattias of the Night. It's like a rush of excitement in my dull uneventful life!

Just wanted to send a quick note to thank Kim for the hospitality.... Had a great time meeting everyone and seeing old friends (Bryant, you crazy mf!, saw more than I ever expected!). I hope we can make this a once a month thing. June is at my house so everyone tell me what date works for ya. Shaye, we can just get together and spread our goofiness... :) See you guys Tuesday, I will email you each directions.

PS - Denney was THRASHED, he is not used to liquor at all...he passed out across my bed and I had to sleep in the guest bedroom... good job makiing those drinks Kim :)

rottingflesh said:
Just wanted to send a quick note to thank Kim for the hospitality.... Had a great time meeting everyone and seeing old friends (Bryant, you crazy mf!, saw more than I ever expected!). I hope we can make this a once a month thing. June is at my house so everyone tell me what date works for ya. Shaye, we can just get together and spread our goofiness... :) See you guys Tuesday, I will email you each directions.

PS - Denney was THRASHED, he is not used to liquor at all...he passed out across my bed and I had to sleep in the guest bedroom... good job makiing those drinks Kim :)

I'm glad you could make it. I had a fun time getting Denney drunk. I did a pretty good job on myself as well. I'm still nursing a hangover. Making it a monthly thing is a good idea. Send me the directions for Tuesday, however I don't think I'll be drinking as much.

Me either! Though it's been fun trying to cure my headache this morning. ;) Thanks indeed for everything Kim--you're a great hostess!

Linda, I'll be sure to let you know ASAP if/when our Swedish friend can make it in June. :)

Shaye

Here are the directions to the bar as they appeared on Yahoo... :)
Skully will be thrilled to have you guys out there so please make it!!!!
That guy deserves a crowd... :) I think Hallows Eve plays around 10pm
so I will see you guys there...and I think Denney will go easy on the drinks
this time as well...hehe

PS - Wish you could make it too Paul...will not be the same...and to think Skully will be the oldest AMONG US.... :)

Take North ave exit from 75/85 south
Turn on NORTH AVE - go 0.5 mi
Turn on PIEDMONT AVE NE - go 0.1 mi
Turn on PONCE DE LEON AVE NE - go 3.6 mi
Bear on E LAKE RD NE - go 0.6 mi
E LAKE RD NE becomes E LAKE DR - go 0.8 mi
Arrive at 630 E LAKE DR

Mulligan's is the name of the bar...

rottingflesh said:
Here are the directions to the bar as they appeared on Yahoo...
Skully will be thrilled to have you guys out there so please make it!!!!
That guy deserves a crowd...

Skully -is- Atlanta metal. :headbang:

PS - Wish you could make it too Paul...will not be the same...and to think Skully will be the oldest AMONG US.... :)

I might be older than him.......maybe. :D

Wish I could make it, too....unfortunately it's hard to skip out on work when you're (temporarily) in charge. :tickled:

Turn on PIEDMONT AVE NE - go 0.1 mi
Turn on PONCE DE LEON AVE NE - go 3.6 mi
Bear on E LAKE RD NE - go 0.6 mi

Wow, I thought Bear was in California! :tickled:

Thanks to Kim for the hospitality and everyone who was left when I finally (!) got to the barbecue...y'all made the looong drive up from Fairburn well worth it!

I agree...SKULLY IS METAL.. :)

Yes, he IS older...trust me..

well, i will see you next time, i am not sure i will be able to go now...
i am too old to go out more than once and I am meeting my friend Jeff this week who i only get to see like once a year... I gave him hell about being a ROCKSTAR so I have to meet him now for sure... so i think i am going to have to bail on Skully.

Pellaz said:
Skully -is- Atlanta metal. :headbang:

I might be older than him.......maybe. :D

Wish I could make it, too....unfortunately it's hard to skip out on work when you're (temporarily) in charge. :tickled:

Wow, I thought Bear was in California! :tickled:

Thanks to Kim for the hospitality and everyone who was left when I finally (!) got to the barbecue...y'all made the looong drive up from Fairburn well worth it!

After obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals :tickled: , here's my pics from the barbecue....or really, the ending of it since I got there late. heh

If I look a little worn out and gnarly, blame it on me working at the Georgia Rennaissance Festival all day Saturday, where it was 85F, hot and dusty, and I was wearing studded black leather armor. :loco: I drove straight from there to Kim's for the BBQ.

The barbecue was a lot of fun, though, and a welcome diversion after a long day. Kim's 'dirt pudding' rules! :worship:

http://jet13.hasweb.com/~paulcas/ub-bbq/