A quick question for everyone..

paddok

Aug 7, 2002
deathfm.tk
For those of ye who carry a wallet, do you have a chain on it that connects to your pants ?

Also, what brand / design of wallet do you sport ? (IE. Do you carry a wallet with a pentagram on it? Or perhaps some sort of pretty flower ?)

This is just for my own personal curiosity.

Feel free to post your opinions on wallet chains / people who do or do not use them. Trendy fad or true ?

I don't wear a chain.I wear tight jeans to show my amazing butt and keep the wallet in place.
:lol:
actually no one has ever tried to stole my wallet so I don't mind.
I don't like how chains look,too skater for me

"You can sulk all you want. Just remember, at least somewhere in the world, someone would love to have you, just the way you are."

I like that idea.

And I prefer the chain so no one does a pretend grab for my ass then yanks my wallet out of my back pocket. Just a preference.

Reactions: Tristessa
I really don't like chains. I keep my wallet in my inner pocket, which handily enough has a zipper. My wallet is a cow zone black leather wallet, and also serves it's purpose of carrying money, but only barely these days, as the thing is so worn from many years of use. I've had it for 6 years or so, and I remember that whenever I bought a new wallet in the past, I felt uncomfortable because it was a whole new system. You can hardly ever get another wallet just like the one you have, which is what I want! *sigh*

I have the same wallet with the same chain I've had for about 5 years, the giant clip end of which always finds it's way to my head somehow when I swing it around lasso-style in various directions.

Hmmm.... I don't do chains on my wallet. Mine is a bi-fold and black and soft leather. It has lots of places for my cards as well, but I don't like the transparent compartments many offer.

Bryant

Chains are so stupid. Everyone wears them now; it's nothing but a fashion.

I've got meslef a nice black leather Nautica wallet with flippy flappy card holder section that you can flip flap through and impress everyone with. All my cards suck though, so its not that impressive.

No chains. A simple black leather bi-fold wallet (very very thin unfortunately) with worn out, barely noticeable small bank-logo inside. I found this from a bar toilet some four or five years ago. I think the previous owner had been robbed because the wallet had been emptied so I thought I'll finish the job and take the empty wallet. :D

Black Duffy trifold leather wallet with two cash pockets :err: <- What? :) No chains here, but I might get one (and yes I do'nt like fashoin, but I do think the chains is somewhat handy)

Voice of God said:
No chains. A simple black leather bi-fold wallet (very very thin unfortunately) with worn out, barely noticeable small bank-logo inside. I found this from a bar toilet some four or five years ago. I think the previous owner had been robbed because the wallet had been emptied so I thought I'll finish the job and take the empty wallet. :D

Hahahahaha. Nice.

Voice of God said:
Talk about adding insult to injury ...

I have a wallte that used to have a chain. I took the chain off when they made me at work, and now that I've been laid off, I have no idea where the chain went.

Reactions: Steve
I used to wear a small chain, but I see no point in it anymore so I got rid of it. As for the wallet, I used to have a black leather Harley Davidson wallet, I sold it and use this simple tri-fold brown leather wallet my dad gave me now. Damn do I miss that HD wallet.

I don't even own a wallet. I just use this envelope I got my HMV gift certificate in. 'Tis sad...

I hate large wallets. I have a simple bi-fold leather wallet with a credit card sized pocket on the outside, and two credit card sized pockets on the inside, one large enough to hold a bunch of cards and stuff, the other for business cards... the flap has my ID in it.

Really simple and utilitarian... but they're hard to find like this, so I've had this one for about 6 years... :)

here's mine..easier to just show ya :)

wallet.gif