A Quick update

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
All--

Just wanted to give everybody a quick update-- Things are moving forward for the next show-- we are looking for May again for next year so as not to compete with the summer festival scene, and to lower the cost of European airfares.

We are in discussions with several headliners right now-- we are going to try to move earlier this year to give those of you from out of town more time to plan. It is a huge undertaking to do this, and the past 2 years, things have come together very quickly.

More details to follow as time permits-- thanks for all your great suggestions--
I have been listening to a new band called Sister Sin lately- I was handed a sampler disk in a bar- and they kick ass- its not prog, just old-school Crue w/ a Swedish female vocalist-- check em out!

More news later!

Please please please please please do your best to get this in an all ages venue... its the worst feeling in the world having such a badass festival in the same state and not be able to attend.

Glad to see the ball rolling alot earlier this go around. Can't wait to see what kind of headliners are being looked at!

All--

Just wanted to give everybody a quick update-- Things are moving forward for the next show-- we are looking for May again for next year so as not to compete with the summer festival scene, and to lower the cost of European airfares.

We are in discussions with several headliners right now-- we are going to try to move earlier this year to give those of you from out of town more time to plan. It is a huge undertaking to do this, and the past 2 years, things have come together very quickly.

More details to follow as time permits-- thanks for all your great suggestions--
I have been listening to a new band called Sister Sin lately- I was handed a sampler disk in a bar- and they kick ass- its not prog, just old-school Crue w/ a Swedish female vocalist-- check em out!

More news later!

Glad to hear BF3 is in the works Dave! :kickass: