a re-introduction from paultangaroa

hey steve, mark, mr sexual ..
i cannot believe someone called mr sexual is saying hello!!! ..
so which of the wonderful scottish bands is you?

oh yeah, and hopefully all you people who are checking out this intro thread, will go and join in on the tangaroa forum we got on this 'ere ultimate metal loveliness site thingy .. mark was sexy enough to set us up a forum innit ..

PaulTangaroa said:
hey steve, mark, mr sexual ..
i cannot believe someone called mr sexual is saying hello!!! ..
so which of the wonderful scottish bands is you?

oh yeah, and hopefully all you people who are checking out this intro thread, will go and join in on the tangaroa forum we got on this 'ere ultimate metal loveliness site thingy .. mark was sexy enough to set us up a forum innit ..

hey man, teah mr sexual is the man :p

im not in any of the well known bands like co-exist, godplayer etc but i know them, i email u b4 asking about a gig for my band (silver lining smash), and asked u if u knew kelvin cook and stuff, just shite bassicly lol. but yeah i emailed u after i heard tangaroa on radio 1 and then on mp3.com. but im in a new and up and comin old school thrash metal band form glasgow called Minyon \m/

really lookin forward to revolt fest now :D

that was when i first heard u's....bein hooked ever since lol, i bought ur demo up here in missin records classy as fooock :D.

yeah sorry i aints replying, iv bein well busy with my new band KUNT lol wer old school thrash metal to the max, il send a copy of our demo down to raw nerve man wer sorta like slayer/megadeth....but more evil, even got a song with 8 solos in it :D . il be getin to mee u soon aswell i hope at revolt fest in dundee, shame kunt couldnt get on the bill but hey il be there showin support to the best british bands around, looking forward to seein u guy(although i know ur playin glasgow soonish aswell btu it may be over 18s :( ) and also eden maine cos last time i saw them they sounded shit awful but there cd is well minted.

il get that cd sent away ASAP or il wait and HAND give it to you lol, also you sould cheak out a few up and comin bands from around here includin

man must die and mendeed 2 really wicked bands who ul no doubt hear sooner or later

cheers and stay jaggy :D