an introduction.

Leech

aletheia
Sep 26, 2002
well. not much of one at that, but i figure i might as well introduce myself. I dont know how much of a "taboo" it is to announce i'm new, all of the other board that i've been on i've either been welcomed or... flamed for being a newbie. eh.

I heard of these boards through an acquaintance of mine several months ago and just now decided to check it out, hopefully this will be something worth putting time into.

I'm into a lot of bands from different genres of metal, to name a few, opeth (obviously) dark tranquillity,anathema, my dying bride, averse sefira, nevermore, cynic, nile, atheist, death, kreator, bloodbath, novembre, borknagar,novembers doom, darkthone, plus countless other bands from other genres.

well thats pretty much it I suppose.

oh and hello by the way. ;)

fresh blood...

nah, just kidding... Welcome... Enjoy... Stay awhile... Do like some of the others here and stay for a long while... (That tends to happen here...)

And yes, I use ... too much... Later...

Originally posted by Leech
I'm into a lot of bands from different genres of metal, to name a few, opeth (obviously) dark tranquillity,anathema, my dying bride, averse sefira, nevermore, cynic, nile, atheist, death, kreator, bloodbath, novembre, borknagar,novembers doom, darkthone, plus countless other bands from other genres.

I see no reason why you woulndt be welcome. :D

i live in a pretentious city known as San Jose California. its about an hour away from San Francisco and complete with the " pimpz, playaz, and ganstaz" and then theres the depressive hypochondriac "goth kids" w00t.. < cough >

Originally posted by Claire's Horror
lets see if you can cope with all the severly depressed, antisocial, sex-starved, and awfully pathetic individuals that infest the place.

I wonder why you keep on coming back if you feel that way about the people here - wait, oh, you're introducing yourself - sorry. :p

Anyways - welcome Leech

homelessnewb.jpg