A remixed, re-recorded Toxic Grind Machine song.(Stems a Raw files inside)

Gave a try and since i wanted to try metal machine i wrote from scratch the midi drums.
I hate mixing with headphones .. what d'u think?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/367906/Mix%20Burn%20Bright.mp3

wow, pretty cool! process the snare a bit more to really get that machine like snare that goes well with this industrial type of music though.. awesome kick!

Gemy, cool mix! Notice the subdrop fading out everything else at the final part? haha.. master compression doing that i guess? cool.

Bay, MIDI files coming up.. i got 15 minutes right now and i hope i can write a map and solve the MIDI export problem.. if not, i have time in the weekend to do so.

Shit, MIDI keeps exporting as a very short file for some reason.. markers in place, good thing a new audio PC is coming soon! sjees.

Say Deadstar, mind uploading the MIDI file you created so people can fiddle with their own drumsoftware on this mix? it's practically identical from what i heard!

wow, pretty cool! process the snare a bit more to really get that machine like snare that goes well with this industrial type of music though.. awesome kick!

Gemy, cool mix! Notice the subdrop fading out everything else at the final part? haha.. master compression doing that i guess? cool.

Bay, MIDI files coming up.. i got 15 minutes right now and i hope i can write a map and solve the MIDI export problem.. if not, i have time in the weekend to do so.

I did not process drums :) didn't have time. I just messed a bit with the faders. Mr Sneap did an amazing job.

The imac magic mouse has a right-click :D

If you can't command-click, try opening a new tab in fire fox and click 'Save Page As'. Rob posted a dl.dropbox link as an edit in the first post

As somebody who grew up listeing to Front 242, Front Line Assembly, KMFDM, Delerium, Noise Unit, I have an incredible passion for guitar based industrial (even thought Front 242 isn't), it is my favorite genre of music. I am totally stoked you give us the stems for this. I am getting back into writing industrial music an TGM is something to look up too. Amazing. This shit is amazing.

Soo nice to hear! I'm a massive Skinny Puppy fan myself !

Thank you gents. YOU guys are amazing!