A remixed, re-recorded Toxic Grind Machine song.(Stems a Raw files inside)

and Bob, what synths did you use for this song? Especially the arpeggio parts at the interlude around 3:30.

what about for the arps? Also, do you have any of the expansion packs for nexus?

do you write your own arps manually or do you use an arpegiator? Do you just use a arp preset in sylenth or whatever? Also, do you create your own sounds or do you use presets mostly? Lots of questions I know, but you're an inspiration for me!

Thanks and no problem Eric!

I usually alter presets, so i go browse till i find something that fits in the mix on the spot (whilst browsing) and then i alter the preset.
Normally i use external delays and reverbs on the altered presets then, maybe external filters as well if needed.

Real simple man, it just needs to fit in the mix and not sound cheap or out of place.. i spend way more time browsing then mix the synths!

Holy fuckin' awesometown - TGM multitracks? Fuckin' awesome! You sent me your tunes before (Hymnlock, Jadah, Lets End, Jackal Teeth, Aphidhaze and Cell 600), am I missing any?
Fuckin love your work dude! Guitar DIs would be appreciated too, I've a 6505 and a Krank Rev Jr. I'd like to run them through! :)
Downloading these multitracks for sure!

Cheers digital! And Virgil, thanks for upping these files man.. let me release the pressure on your dropbox limit a bit and i'll upload them as well.. so you can delete whenever you want.

Uploading now, should be up in a hour or so.