A Retorical Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2005
Is Hate Me!, and Taste Of My Scythe the same song?, cuz on FTR, the song with the screeching violins is called Taste of My Scythe, but when COB played in Detroit, they said they were going to play Hate Me!, but the melody was from Taste Of My Scythe. wtf???

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Is Hate Me!, and Taste Of My Scythe the same song?, cuz on FTR, the song with the screeching violins is called Taste of My Scythe, but when COB played in Detroit, they said they were going to play Hate Me!, but the melody was from Taste Of My Scythe. wtf???

i dont think there are screeching violins in either song, plus they never play taste of my scythes and always play hate me. so i guess you heard something wrong or they played a tiny part of ToMS

Ok, if you have Follow The Reaper, and the audio from the Detroit show, then listen up. Listen to Taste Of My Scythe on FTR, now listen to Hate Me! on the Detroit audio.

hey, he's likely referring to the screeching violins (hitchcock style) in the intro to Hate Me! Hate me is track 7, Taste of my scythe is track 6. maybe your CD is mislabeled or you didn't look hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.