Most underrated COB song

Wrath Within is generally a fun song to play on guitar. It gets lots more interesting once you start learning it.

This^^. I used to think it sucked but it's actually pretty fun to play. Same with tie my rope, I used to not care about it but it's interesting to play.

Idk if you guys consider Punch Me I Bleed to be underrated, but I think it's pretty kickass

1:50 - 2:10 need I say more.

Punch Me I Bleed could've been one of their best songs ever if it was perfected. Such great dark atmosphere and climax.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the most underrated from Something Wild.

Deadnight Warrior is the best song off SW for sure, but even that has a couple things that could've sounded way more epic. That guitar melody at the end of the verses is shyly hidden for no reason. The interlude solo thing should sound darker with a slower drum beat. And the vocal part after that should be empowered with a keyboard string background. A little slip from the greatness at the outro with the stupid ass low pitch vocals.

RLIME1 is musically a good track, I think the beginning riff is just fucking cool and creative and teeming with the original COB characteristic "atmospheric aggression." The balladic part that follows is equally great. But the low pitch vocals are more annoying than RRF vocals and they ruin the song experience.

RLIME2 just sucks I think.

RLIME 1 and 2 (and the whole album btw) ... just a poor rip-off of Mozart stuff as well as the album hatebreeder ... RLIME 2 is actually a complete remix of the 25 of Mozart. Alexi laiho is filthy thief! :< :<

I have to add Mask of Sanity and Bastards of Bodom, both great, atmospheric and underrated songs!

Gonna agree with Bastards of Bodom. I actually really love AYDY's heavy yet cheerful style, and this song has the best of both worlds. The melodies are great and the chorus section is a simple chord progression but it's heavy as fuck and can't help but get lost in it. I think this one has really good live potential.

Despite their sound change on HCDR and AYDY, those are still very good albums. HCDR maybe not so much, but whatever. AYDY kicks some ass, no matter people saying it sucks compared to old Bodom, blah, blah. It's heavy as fuck and it has some kind of a groovy, dark, in your face attitude that I like. IYF, NIL, BOB and TLS are great songs really. Too bad only IYF is played regularly.

I'd go with Knuckleduster - If they had put it on AYDY album, it would have been a lot better. Also black widow is a good one.

For underrated songs, I'd probably go with Trashed Lost and Strungout. The reason for this is well, It wasn't even supposed to be on AYDY so it has kind of a different sound to it. From what I recall they've never played it live and it's just overrall a kick ass tune! :headbang:

The answer is Banned From Heaven. Fantastic song. Not to mention that Blooddrunk as an album tends to be underrated as well.