Children of Bodom's most underrated and overrated songs?

overated:Blooddrunk, Are You Dead Yet, Trashed Lost and Strungout, Hate Me!, and Needled 24/7

Underrated:Sixpounder, In Your Face, Warheart, In The Shadows

Overated: Are You Dead Yet?, Downfall, In Your Face, Everytime I Die, Tie My Rope
Underrated: In The Shadows, Red Light In My Eyes I & II, Warheart

I think Punch Me, I Bleed and Bed Of Razors is a little underrated

most underrated song is triple corpse hammerblow. id really like to c this song played live.

Agree - but I ripped from my own CDs.... but messed with the interface when I played KtS... :erk: might as well delete/reload or something...

What the hell dude that's one of their best songs. Delete it from your computer and copy the CD again NOW!

Overrated = Downfall, Angels Don't Kill, Are You Dead Yet?, In Your Face, BloodDrunk, Hellhounds On My Trail, Tie My Rope, Banned From Heaven, Trashed Lost and Strungout, Sixpounder, Everytime I Die, Hate Me!, Silent Night Bodom Night

Underrated = In The Shadows, The Nail, Red Light In My Eyes pt. 1 & 2, Wrath Within, Hatebreeder, Taste Of My Scythe, Mask Of Sanity, Northern Comfort, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, If You Want Peace… Prepare for War, Bastards Of Bodom, Next In Line, Roadkill Morning

Overrated : Sixpounder

Underrated : DWEDFN & Knuckleduster for sure ! And AYDY Album is also underrated !

the guys may think EP is used to cheat money. So it is underrated!
But "Knuckleduster" is a counter example.
Vader's "Son of fire" is another example, in Vader's EP.

facepalm.jpg

What? Nothing against that album but I don't see where it is underrated.
AYDY is overall a gd album i think!
but is seems not as good as HCDR among All COB FANS's comment .
So i think is a pretty shame thing.

some guys just wanna find a chance to look down on someone.
some guys do not wanna "discuss" and "accept" any more when the "other comment" is here! As a result some guys "laugh" to the other!

There is not a court where u judge wt's wrong and right!
Share wt u and i feel ,in wording, is "discuss".
Music includes "Accept". If u guy dun have "accept", u are really no sense in music!

Change the style please. U could accept and channel off the beginners.
I found some guys's tone, in the previous message, is really terrible!