Children of Bodom's most underrated and overrated songs?

WildChildNumber2

Number 1 Shredder :D
Sep 29, 2009
Australia :)
When you go on youtube and other sites, you usually hear people say that there favourite songs are "Kissing the Shadows, Children of Decadence, etc" but what about there other songs like; Wrath Within, Northern Comfort (which is fucking kick ass seriously), Taste of my Scythe, Mask of Sanity and others.

Overrated: I dunno, I like all songs so I cant say there overrated lawl :p

Underrated: Wrath Within, Northern Comfort, Taste of my Scythe, Mask of Sanity, the whole Are You Dead Yet? album (I dunno why people put it down so much), and the whole Blooddrunk album which I also dunno why people put it down, coz both albums are brilliant! :)

What songs do you think are the most 'overrated' and 'underrated' from Children of Bodom?

Kissing the Shadows is very overrated, amongst Bodom's work.

As far as underrated, I would say DWEDFN.

I hate to say it but Northern Comfort is the only Bodom song I dislike!
I think Downfall is overrated, massively, I love the song but it's still overrated. As for underrated, Bastards of Bodom doesn't get enough love imo, nor do We're Not Gonna Fall or Trashed Lost and Strungout.

Underrated: In the Shadows!!! and Something wild in general. Wake up people... Lake bodom and Deadnight warrior are not even close to the best on that album. Oh yeah and Children of bodom (song) is underrated as shit. Roadkill Morning is also a gem on Blooddrunk that no one understands. Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood is a godly masterpiece as well. I better stop now....:Smug:

I would say kissing the shadows is overrated, along with much of the something wild work, and that people highly underrate some of the newer work especially blooddrunk, with songs like lobodomy, one day you will cry, and roadkill morning...which all fucking own.

underrated: Kissing the Shadows (It's so good, no amount of appreciation is good enough for it :rofl:), We're not gonna fall
Overrated: AYDY, DWEDFN (Both complete shite)

Underrated: Red Light in my Eyes (both parts), In the Shadows, The Nail, Wrath Within, Northern Comfort, Taste of my Scythe and Black Widow.
Overrated: I have to say Lake Bodom and Hate Me.

I hate to say it but Northern Comfort is the only Bodom song I dislike!
I think Downfall is overrated, massively, I love the song but it's still overrated. As for underrated, Bastards of Bodom doesn't get enough love imo, nor do We're Not Gonna Fall or Trashed Lost and Strungout.

I love Northern Comfort, it gets so good from 1:00 and onwards but thats imo ofcourse :)

Mmm, the whole AYDY is underrated..

Underrated: In the Shadows!!! and Something wild in general. Wake up people... Lake bodom and Deadnight warrior are not even close to the best on that album. Oh yeah and Children of bodom (song) is underrated as shit. Roadkill Morning is also a gem on Blooddrunk that no one understands. Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood is a godly masterpiece as well. I better stop now....:Smug:

In The Shadows is easily the best song from Something Wild! Fucking hell its so awesome! Its always been my favourite from SW!

In The Shadows is easily the best song from Something Wild! Fucking hell its so awesome! Its always been my favourite from SW!
My favorite on Something Wild is Red Light In My Eyes Part 2 and now that I think about it, it's pretty underrated.

Overrated: Lake Bodom, Hate Me, IYF etc
Underrated: Triple Corpse Hammerblow (my fav song), BD & AYDY, Warheart, Towards Dead End etc

Overrated: Hate me!, KTS, SNBN, HCD, BD. (mabye because I listen to them too much and get bored)
Underrated: Roadkill Morning, IYWP...PFW, COD, TCHB.

oh well... who cares.

Overrated? Living dead beat, Lake Bodom, Hate Me, Silent Night Bodom Night
Underrated? Something Wild album, Black widow, Lil bloodred ridin hood, TL&S, Tie my rope.