Most Underrated Bodom song

EndlessWhore

Mar 8, 2004
Dude for me it's no contest, its "the nail" on something wild. It's pretty much the best song on the best album ever. "In the shadows" isnt far behind, damn, something wild is way too underrated to begin with. Most overrated (this is blasphemy), but i would have to go with sixpounder

ALL THEIR SONGS I THINK ARE REALLY GOOD, SO NO CERTAIN ONE REALLY STICKS OUT TO ME, I REALLY LIKE NORTHERN COMFORT BECAUSE OF THE KEYBOARD THING IN THE MIDDLE , IT ALWAYS REMINDS ME OF A WATERFALL.DONT ASK ME WHY IT JUST DOES. ALSO SILENT NIGHT BODOM NIGHT, I LOVE THE DOUBLE BASS AT THE BEGINING AND THE KEYOBOARD AND GUITAR DUEL IN THE MIDDLE. RED LIGHT LIGHT IN MY EYES pt 2 kicks ass also.

Day_Before_Dawn said:
Wrath Within

Some of Bodom's best work in that song imho

That's sooo true. "Red Light in My Eyes" (Parts :1 & 2) are also very well written songs but are under-rated.

Something Wild: The Nail
Hatebreeder: Black Widow
Follow The Reaper: Taste Of My Scythe
Too soon to think that HCDR songs are underrated, but if I had to pick one, it would be Triple Corpse Hammerblow.

How can In the Shadows be underrated? Almost everyone loves it.

This is what I think...

SW: Red Light pt 1 & 2, the Nail
HB: Black Widow, Wrath Within
FtR: Taste of My Scythe, Northern Comfort
HCD: Triple Corpse Hammerblow, You're Better Off Dead!

All of these underrated songs are some of my long-standing favorites...

Let me see...
SW: The Nail
HB: Black Widow, Children of Bodom(I don't hear too many people talk about this one it seems; I love it)
FtR: Taste of my Scythe, Follow the Reaper
HCDR: You're Better Off Dead

Yeah, I guess not too far off from some other folks here.

Something Wild - Red Light In My Eyes part 1
Hatebreeder - Wrath Within
Follow the Reaper - Children of Decadence
HCDR - Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood

i agree with all of you mostly, like 3 or 4 minutes into the nail is incredible. and has cob ever played the song children of bodom cause its like the best song ever. i think any cob song not highly rated is under rated....basicly they all kick ass. and taste of my scythe is amazing too.