Most underrated COB song

Inflames66676

New Metal Member
Oct 16, 2012
So, what do you think is the most underrated bodom song?

My choice is definatly Taste of my scythe
They never (as far as i know) played it live,
And i think this song is kind of an aquired taste..

What say you?

Taste Of My Scythe
Hatebreeder
Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood
Punch Me I Bleed
One Day You Will Cry
Chokehold

Taste Of My Scythe
Hatebreeder
Punch Me I Bleed
One Day You Will Cry
Chokehold

Trashy selection you have there.

My vote goes to Next in Line. Some of the main riffs are really cool, even if the verse is pretty bland. But my god the solo, man.. the guitar solo melts my face every time.

Triple Corpse Hammerblow
specifically for the riff at 1:27

Last edited by a moderator:
Taste Of My Scythe
Hatebreeder
Punch Me I Bleed
One Day You Will Cry
Chokehold

Kinda dissagree with hatebreeder, i think it's one of their best..
this song is a masterpiece in every aspect- the vocals and the solos
are amazing especially in the tokyo live version

This thread makes me a little sad because I lost my Hate Crew Deathroll CD a few months ago. I would have to replaced it, but have been occupied with other releases recently.

And wow, after listening to these guys for years(including the Inearthed tapes), I just realized I've never listened to Knuckleduster. I always thought it was somewhere on HCDR, and I just wasn't noticing it or something. Fantastic song.

This thread makes me a little sad because I lost my Hate Crew Deathroll CD a few months ago. I would have to replaced it, but have been occupied with other releases recently.

And wow, after listening to these guys for years(including the Inearthed tapes), I just realized I've never listened to Knuckleduster. I always thought it was somewhere on HCDR, and I just wasn't noticing it or something. Fantastic song.

Same here man.. (well, accept the hdcr part)
Thanks arcane!

Hatebreeder is not overrated :O

Underrated. I think that song has a clever bite and feeling of malice together with some of the best vocal stuff ever.

Need I say more:

*Joonas gives horns up while pissing gold*

YEAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The vocals are one thing where COB could vastly improve on their next album, but they probably need some special help, cos Alexi's arranging his lyrics too fast and too short words so it sounds like chipmunks.

Last edited by a moderator: