A safer way to spam.. (Guys in bands)

Yeh thy art. Get on it homies. Will start liking everyones fb pages. Myspace is dead.

Man, I really haven't been keeping up with what you guys have been doing. I saw you when you came to Perth, I'm pretty sure it was for Infinite Death. Gotta say man, no bullshit either, it's honestly one of my all time favourite EP's. It's so insanely extreme and over-the-top - in a very good and listenable way.

How much have you guys done since? Have you moved away from that sound or is it still similar these days?

Hey guys! I'm really glad this is taking off!
We've received a decent amount of new Fans over the last day, so I imagine a bit of it at least is from this. I hope this is the case for everyone.

My mentality behind this is like the Tape trading back in the 80's. It was people, telling people about all these awesome bands. People who physically spoke to eachother etc...
And even though the internet now makes things so impersonal, even just sharing each others links from such different places in the world, which is such a small thing to do, still brings the world to the size of a thumbtack... I love it!!!

Anyways! I'll do a bit more tomorrow.
Cheers guys,
Chris