A Scot in California!

They removed the Back to the Future Ride to put in the Simpsons Ride. I have an annual pass that's just about to expire, I think I'll go one last time this weekend.

My friends were there at the start of May and told me that. She's been loads and was a bit annoyed about it. Rides don't bother me but I just want to get my picture take in front of the courthouse and next to the "Welcome to Hill Valley" sign then I would be quite happy!! :D

Rides don't bother me but I just want to get my picture take in front of the courthouse and next to the "Welcome to Hill Valley" sign then I would be quite happy!! :D

You just drive by on the tram, they don't let you get out and walk around. Maybe if you spend extra for some VIP package they might, but regular people can't.

Whats even more awesome is when you realize your in Gremlins, and like 9 other movies all in one.

Jenna, your description of wanting the cheapest.....seriously dont go bargain basement, when you arrive in LA you will know why.

When dates etc are confirmed then maybe you could advise me on some flights. Acujer also suggest some airlines too.

I would pitch in especially since my trip to Scotland got derailed. :(

Thank you!! Yeah, that sucked - I was so looking forward to meeting you!! :(

The response has been amazing!!! The last time I checked, we'd got $368!!!!! :eek: Unfortunately due to PayPal fees, I only get $33.33 dollars from the $35 people sent but it's still a hell of a lot more than I had before!!
:D

I hope that's that's getting converted into pounds and not losing value as the dollar does.