A slight issue

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
A friend of mine recently ran into a minor situation. Most of the hardware on his network got upgraded. This included swapping to a high speed burner. So, he wants to ditch a bunch of old media that has a max speed 1/5 of what the drive can handle.
So, here's the scoop... I have a half dozen Devin bootlegs. If you come up with some means of compensating me for shipping, you can have a copy of one as well. This offer will stand until
1) I run out of media
2) someone screws me
3) I find out the stuff is being resold for a profit
4) The right person asks me to stop
Just email me and we'll work something out if you want.

Hey man.

So generous of you. What are the bootlegs like? I've got the official one and the sound is pretty terrible, especially for an official bootleg. Don't want to sound like I'm not grateful but, I'd only want bootlegs if they sound reasonable. It would probably cost a lot to ship it out all the way here. I live in Australia. Where are you from by the way, it doesn't say in your profile anywhere. I'm just assuming you live somewhere other than Australia.

So in the end, it depends on how good it sounds. If they sound as good or better than the official bootleg then I am interested.