A song you need to listen to (Southern Rock fans)

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
While I might get a little off-topic on some Blackfoot reference or something, I don't normally make a post about a Southern Rock song, but I have to make an exception.........

The song is from a pop-rock band, but it is absolutely amazing. On Tonic's "Lemon Parade" CD (I think it is their debut,) there is a song called "Mountain" and if you don't like it (as a Southern Rock fan,) tell every friend you have to send me hate mail. Look it up somewhere. The song rips !!

Bryant

AngelWitch73 said:
That´s a really great song. I also like the rest of the disc too. Pretty catchy, simple stuff but enjoyable.

That really is a strong and diverse disc, but Mountain should have been released as a single. I bought another release they put out and it sucked though. Every now and then I will hear a "radio rock" song I like and buy the disc and either get disappointed with it, or it doesn't stand up well after several listens. I can still listen to that disc to this day and enjoy it though it's several years old.

Bryant

I agree about the follow up album. It was not so great, in fact, I don´t even remember it that is how uneventful it was. lol I still listen to Lemon Parade a lot and find it to be refreshing everytime I hear it.

AngelWitch73 said:
I agree about the follow up album. It was not so great, in fact, I don´t even remember it that is how uneventful it was. lol I still listen to Lemon Parade a lot and find it to be refreshing everytime I hear it.

Since we are the only ones on this thread, have you heard Fuel's "Natural Selection" ? That is one of the other few radio rock band releases I really like. I think it rips. It comes very close to metal on some songs.

Bryant