A SOUND OF THUNDER World Premier of MURDEROUS HORDE!

Well, the album is finally on sale!

I say finally because we almost released it in November, last year. XD

Hope yuns enjoy!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Out-Darkness-Sound-Thunder/dp/B00708CBJ8/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1332621298&sr=1-1[/ame]

Loving it so far. But I have to stop myself from looking at people and thinking, "WEAK PATHETIC MEAT" so much I think. that's "bad" right? :zombie:

I bought it from iTunes last night, but haven't had access to anything other than my iPad today. The iPad speakers could make the most kick ass disc sound like Bert and Ernie singing Debbie Gibson. So ny first listen will have to wait.

Fucking sweet! A huge step-up from the previous album (and when I initially reviewed the EP for Rising Forces USA site). Damn shame my knee surgery coming up this Friday is going to prevent me from going to the CD release party. :cry: Yeah, 31 years of skiing finally caught up with me with a blown ACL. :bah:

I was so planning on buying that album there. Hopefully, I'll be recovered enough to at least catch one of the Sabaton shows with you guys.

This album kicks so much sweet ass it's insane!

Kudos to Nina, Josh and the rest of band!

GREAT production! Whoa! This album sounds so professional it's amazing! I don't know who you had as the producer and recording/mixing/mastering engineers but they earned their pay on this one! :headbang: :kickass:

Good luck with your CD release party tonight. I can't make it, but hope to see you at the Sabaton show soon, and then at the Fredericksburg show in June (I think it was in June.)

I hope the CD release party is a success. I really wanted to be there but currently laid up at my parent's place recovery from knee surgery. Damn this knee hurts like hell.

Aw, sorry you're hurt. Hope you get better!

The album release party was indeed a success! I can't tell you how different it feels to have a crowd of that size there to see you and not the band you're opening for. XD It was like euphoria, and everyone was so awesome. Our producer, Kevin 131 Gutierrez did the production AND he ran sound for us on Saturday! So we actually performed with sound comparable to the album, which was a big help.

Thanks to everyone who bought an album! I hope we come close enough for you to see us when we go on tour this May!

Great Job Y'all!!! Nina, you've really got AN AWESOME KICK ASS METAL VOICE!!!:headbang:
I Really LOVED the video!!! I LOVE y'all's sound a lot!!! :kickass:
Y'all should SERIOUSLY get your butt's down here to the ATL & play
a show here!!!

I really want your new album now, after hearing & seeing the
"Murderous Horde" video!!!

I can already tell, it's gonna KICK MAJOR F'N ASS!!!:kickass::headbang:

Really enjoyed the song and video!!!

Thanks!!

To anyone in the area, we were just offered a gig at the State Theatre in Falls Church on April 26th to open for.. wait for it... Battery, the Metallica tribute band. XD

I wonder if they'll play anything from Lulu?