A taste of extreme divinity || New album

EPIC FAIL!!! :lol:

i postet the 81 this morning at..was solls, du kommst auch aus deutschland, ich habs heut morgen um halb eins oderso gepostet, also is deine 80 zu früh :)

even if someone finds it leaked on a .ru site... Don't even try to put the link here or I kill you !

Funny that you mention .ru . First of all i think it's a bit biased to say that all russian websites are bad. I have a russian website that i use for my daily source of releases. 2nd of all , i wanna personally cut out the intestines of the cumbucket that even dares to link a leak. It's disrespectfull , shows where you stand agains the artists and shows that you are a waste of life.

BOT: The wheels of the bus go round and round round and....err wait that's not on topic.

We have a pretty shitty summer here in sweden to. :p

Actually, we always have shitty summers, who starts with being to hot, for a week, and then the rest of the summer it just rains all the fucking time. -_- Jaja it´s not that far away.

Funny that you mention .ru . First of all i think it's a bit biased to say that all russian websites are bad. I have a russian website that i use for my daily source of releases. 2nd of all , i wanna personally cut out the intestines of the cumbucket that even dares to link a leak. It's disrespectfull , shows where you stand agains the artists and shows that you are a waste of life.

BOT: The wheels of the bus go round and round round and....err wait that's not on topic.

Nothing againts russian sites but most of crap leaking come from russian sites, or at least, I experienced more leaking news from those sites. I even found myself the last Type O Negative album to do a tiny joke to a friend (I gave him some mp3s... but they contained only the first second of the songs :loco:) . Well, it was true before torrents came!