A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Just because we're stealing , dosent mean we're not gonna buy!
I ordered the album from NB.
and Global Domination is fuckin orgasm..haha

"You call your self a God , I Call you a LIAR"

This is where record labels need to update their distribution methods. Once the album has been mastered, set up a release date a week away, and then get it on the artist's (or label's) website as a direct download. Ship the cd out on whatever date is set for physical media. Preorder the new disc, get a free download of the album as soon as it's ready.

This method would be cheaper for distribution as well as quicker for the fans. It's going to be on the web anyway, might as well try to get as much money out of it as possible. Make different qualities of the digital files cost different amounts, with a FLAC download no higher than $10-$12. Same cost as a cd, but less costs involved with creating, shipping and stocking a disc at a store.

It pains (tee hee) me to see labels not changing with the times. Trent Reznor has done it right, labels need to follow suit. Release dates are pointless any more. Delaying the music only creates more opportunity and incentive to download illegally.

I haven't agreed more with someone for a long time!! You're absolutely 100% right about this! And I think Peter agrees to: Pain - Generation X ;)

But I think I have to stop reading here, I'm losing control, I'm one step away of downloading the album haha

Aaaaayesss the day is getting closer.
My fingers are itchy to feel the booklet and all in my sweaty hands and my heart is already racing like hell... !!!!!!!!

I´ve been away, but I haven´t forgotten.
Hypocrisy, the reason the live.

''The struggle is uselessss!!!''

wait thats Cannibal Corpse not Hypo :p

''We are living in a twisted societyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!''

Tamed (FWF) is just too good

I decided not to download or listen to the leaked version.

It's my fav band so I'm gonna wait to have the actual physical CD in my hands or my pleasure will be killed !

guys, we should all meet up, and go to peter studio with alot of beers. And a big fucking cake! And fucking party! Just to respect them! Haha

Sorry for OT

Dude! That's a awesome idea, and I'm totally up for it.
Why not make this awesome idea into reality?

guys, damn you! 26 days left till i can listen to it! i WONT download it! But i sure as hell wanna listen to it, right now!!