a thread especially for metalskater!

No, but I finally got around to reading Morrison's Arkham Asylum. Fantastical!
I've been wanting to ask you if you've read Haunted Knight by the way. I have Long Halloween and Dark Victory, so I'm wondering if it's up to par and worth picking up.

acutally, no

want to. but they are three HUGE issues. look good, though!
I owned one as a kid and it was fun to look at, haha

Arkham is GREAT, but this new arc is mind blowing
check out his work on the first few issues of JLA classified

"ALfred, is my space ship ready?"

they fought in the DEathstroke comic series
in batman... 7--
and in infinite crisis, which is what I think you are referencing. the special edition. it is not out yet. I should check the DC solicits for it!

Rls nº ~37~ : [Comic] 52 21 (of 52) (2006) (RIP-ODB).cbr [Added by RaphsGirl at 9/27/2006 8:37:56 PM]

not too bad.
Rls nº ~38~ : [Comic] Batman 657 (2006) (RIP-ODB).cbr [Added by RaphsGirl at 9/27/2006 9:04:25 PM]

AMAZING
Rls nº ~39~ : [Comic] Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes 22.cbr [Added by RaphsGirl at 9/27/2006 9:54:21 PM]
Might read later! <3 supergirl!

Rls n&#186; ~41~ : [Comic] Teen Titans 039 (2006) (RIP-ODB).cbr [Added by RaphsGirl at 9/28/2006 12:10:24 AM]
<3!!
Rls n&#186; ~42~ : [Comic] Justice League of America 02 (2006) (CamelotScans-DCP).cbr [Added by RaphsGirl at 9/28/2006 12:10:40 AM]

AND YES, CURRENTLY DOWNLOADING. WOO!

Justice League was not TOO great. DEFINITELY top notch. Metzer just builds such comprehensive stories! it needs to be read in its entirety. weekly basis is just too aching.

AND NOW I AM DOWNLOADING THE MAD MONK.

Check out Wagner's batwork. He did the Monster Men series which was ridiculously good. His TRINITY book was great (with supes and WW). I also want to read his Batman/Grendel crossover. I hear good things!

actually. I might have you send it to Matt's address, because we have tiny mailboxes and I have no idea where they would keep the package alternatively.

I will get back toy oou ont that

Haunted Knight was actually up to bar with Loeb's other Tim Sale stuff. It's just not of the same magnitude, so it detracts from the quality a bit. (Loeb works best when he's doing the longterm, imo)
and yeah, burning stuff won't quite work right now, since I lost all my comics. Oh, if only posts could be used as time travel portals!

haha. same. dude, if there's ever a comic-con around you, check it out. I thought it was just a room of blubbering losers. Which it is. BUT. They sell comics there DIRT cheap sometimes. I picked up a bunch at half the price on the barcode. (including Haunted Knight)

Hrm. I was gonna go to one once because Jim Lee was gonna be there. Then I realized I didn't really care to meet him. So, I didn't go. Crazy story, I know.