(New) Love/Hate Thread

Nope. Just a regular dude. Couldn't be one even if I wanted to as my dad also works there and that would be a conflict of interest and one of us would have to leave. :/

Love : CYBERPUNK 2077 NEXT GEN UPDATE IS OUT!!
Hate : Reinstalling and downloading the patch has taken... six hours now? Ugh.

Reactions: zerostatic
That's cool. I worked retail during college and could not deal with customers by the end of it.

Love: landed in Boston with my wife and the two dogs! I worried so much about getting them here and am glad they were able to handle the flight without much distress.

Hate: not much at the moment....soaking up the good vibes of being in the new place with the wife and the pups.

Glad to hear the move went well! Moving always stresses me the fuck out.

Hate : My pre-ordered copy of Elden Ring has been delayed until Monday.
Love : SO I SAID FUCK IT AND DOWNLOADED IT OFF PSN. WILL PLAY AT MIDNIGHT SLEEP BE DAMNED

Love: Pre-ordered the new Destruction album. Sold my house in Vegas, signed the closing papers last week.

Hate: still waiting on the moving company to deliver all my stuff from my house. It was supposed to be here by last Monday. I am rotating between 4 different outfits, Haha. My wife and I our living with 4 cups, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 1 pot, 1 pan, and a baking sheet. It's getting ridiculous.

Yeah, that sucks. Hopefully you get it sorted out soon!

Love : ELDEN RING <3
Also love : my brother and I have started painting Warhammer miniatures. Kinda stressful, but really fun!
Hate : Not much right at the moment.

Love: My property finally showed up last week. Been a long grueling week getting everything unpacked and sorted and our apartment is finally resembling a home. New release from Destruction soon!

Hate: The movers broke one of my cd shelves. I had two that were exactly the same so it is tough finding one to match the other one.

Oops, took way too long a hiatus from here. Hope all is well

Love: Loving that new Architects song, been having a great time replaying Jedi Fallen Order, friends got me the Lego Tallneck set as an early birthday gift!

Hate: That said birthday is in a few days, always meh about my birthday. Hoping it just sorta goes by real quick

Good to see you Dark. You and @Keenan should participate in one of album rankings or mix-tape games on the GMD forum. Or join the thrash discussion on the Testament sub-forum, both are more active than the Evile forum.

Love: Have somewhat settled into a routine. Only a few weeks until summer vacation.

Hate: Didn't get hired for Summer School which sucks, would have been nice to earn the extra cash. I sent an email asking about my status to a couple admin and they didn't even acknowledge the contents of my message. I don't think they know I moved to the other side of the country, haha!

Applied for a few teaching jobs out here and even had a couple of interviews. The last interview flat out told me they wouldn't hire me if I didn't have the full Massachusetts teaching license. I looked up the requirements and I will have to pass six tests to get licensed! Time to start looking for plan B for a job out here.

Hope you can find a decent one pretty quick!

Love : When some stuff I ordered online shows up early
Hate : Going to (what basically boils down to) a funeral tomorrow. :(

Love: Saw Coroner and Exciter Tuesday night at a small club not too far away. Both played for an hour and sounded great live. Finished the spring semester on Thursday. It will be good to be off for a while.

Hate: My wife's best friend moved in with us. She is nice but extremely messy and our fucking apartment smells like an Indian spice market due to all the eastern spices and seasonings she uses in cooking. I hope she finds her own place soon.

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
Love: Saw Skeletal Remains yesterday. It was a very nice show but the sound was terrible and they played a very short set only it seemed to me they were tired.
I really don't know why but still it kicked ass. I wasn't at a real concert since beginning of 2020.

Hate: all the greedy politicians who take advantage of situation right now speaking of higher prices for food, oil etc i could beat them
until they can't bleed anymore....

all the greedy politicians who take advantage of situation right now speaking of higher prices for food, oil etc i could beat them
until they can't bleed anymore....
Don't let the greedy capitalistic corporations off the hook! Those bastards are raking in record profits! Fair to blame the politicians for being in their pockets and letting it happen though!

Reactions: I-TEND-TO-DIE
Love: Friend I haven't seen in a few years is in town, so that's been cool. Been having fun making a game for me and my friends, about a hundred hours deep into making it, also got a quest 2 which is also super fun
Hate: Just feeling real meh lately. :/

Love : Spoilers for the new Flesh and Blood set look awesome!
Hate : People that make other's people's lives/jobs harder than they need to be.

Don't let the greedy capitalistic corporations off the hook! Those bastards are raking in record profits! Fair to blame the politicians for being in their pockets and letting it happen though!

corporate media, politicians and corporations all go hand in hand bro it's just a part of a big agenda keeping us down but i'd rather die on my feet than living on my knees..

Love: enjoying the weather, finally looking forward to some upcoming shows
Hate: my right arm hurts all the time i hope the pain is not getting worse guess i've overdone it...

Love : Got back from vacation a few days ago. It was fun but very busy. Definitely glad I took an extra day off work to recover. :lol:
Hate : My schedule for the next three weeks involves me closing literally every other day. I hate closing. So lame.

Love: Hope i can see D.R.I. in August when they play here in germany but not sure if that ever happens because of this Covid bullshit
but still iam looking forward to but I'D FUCKING LOVE TO SEE EM!!
Hate: all the bullshit during last week..