The I love, hate or non-priority thread.

Following the path...

Love: Tony MacAlpine
Hate/dislike: Kerry King
Don't care: Jimmy Page

Love: Steel Prophet
Dislike: Helstar/Destiny's End
Don't care: Primal Fear

Love (at this current moment): anything from the late 60s and early 70s! Blues-rock, prog, protp-metal, etc. Current favs: Jethro Tull, Hendrix, Traffic, Jeff Beck, Cream, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Robin Trower, etc.

Dislike/Hate: there really aren't any bands that I passionately hate...I'd have to hear a lot of their music to develop such a pure hate. Of course, there are genres that I dislike (most late 80s fluff-metal, nu-metal, country, post-1992 rap, most of today's brand of pop music, etc)

Don't care: Fear Factory, Pantera, Korn, etc.

Love: Nazareth
Dislike: Twisted Sisters
Non-priority: Sieges Even

Love: Sepultura, Slayer, Kreator, Pantera, Morbid Angel
Hate: Arch Enemy, As I Lay Dying, Cradle of Filth
Indifferent: Led Zepplin

Bryant said:
Love - Vanden Plas, Accept
hate - GNR, anything with Ron Keel on vocs. Very few bands that I go out of my way to bash. Those two are exceptions.
don't care - too many to name. Popular ones here include Priest, Manowar.

Bryant

Funny you don't care for Priest, but love Accept... They are so similar.:err:

Love: Judas Priest
Hate: Can't think of any really...
Yeah, I'll listen....: Riot, I really like listening to the album, "Fire Down Under", but man, there are some times where I get so impatient waiting for something HEAVY or powerful in some way... At times they lack, at other times I can get along without skipping any songs and enjoy it thoroughly... They seem to be more rock than anything...to me at least...

Necuratul said:
I'm Dodens Grav, btw, just a different name. :p I guess I should've mentioned to people that I changed my name. I haven't been posting here much lately, but I'm in here almost every day browsing.

Yeah I noticed some weeks ago since the sig was the same at the time when I was checking an old thread.

BTW, what's a Dodens Grav and what's a Necuratul? :D

Necuratul said:
Necuratul is Romanian for Satan/the devil/what-have-you and supposedly the root word for 'Nosferatu.'

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Necuratul said:
Dodens Grav is something in Norwegian that I forgot, actually, but I'm sure it doesn't really make sense anyway.

'

Dodens is "death" and Grav is "grave", so it's "death's grave"....indeed no real sence in it since a grave is mostly for the death ...
Hehe, we'll settle for Necuratul than...good to hear you are around, otherwise we would be short of oldschool Black Metal knowledge :headbang:

delize said:
Love: Holocaust
Dislike: Kind Diamond
Don't care: Raven

I really, really like you :cool:

Love/like: Demon
Dislike/hate: Motley Crue
Non-priority: New Eden

love: Judas FUCKING Priest!!! My favorite band of all-time
hate/dislike: Enuff'Z'Nuff...least favorite band of all time. There is bad hair metal, and then there's Enuff'ZNuff. UGH.
indifferent: The Beatles...since going out with my Beatles freak girlfriend, she's shown me some songs that have made my opinion of them rise....but i still think they're outrageously overrated.

delize said:
A man who likes me....even if I can't spell! :oops: :D

There are many types of spells :p

Love/like: Manigance
Hate/dislike: Pantera
Non-priority: Glenn Hughes solo albums