the "i hate this part" thread

While those Katatonia lyrics do fit the mood of the song, Jonas' awkward delivery makes those lines hard to ignore...as for Glen on Vital Remains, I still have to make an attempt to tune him out to enjoy some parts of the album, especially on Unleash Hell.

that part on LODDOD (about 32:00-37:00) where its just the chick wailing and some kind of synth sax or something is fuckin BAD. i always fast forward through that part. i think he only put that in to hit the one hour mark haha.
-neal

Is that what your daddy told you, son? :lol:

Maybe I'm too hard on it... if it weren't a sequel I would probably like it more. :D

No, it's really not *in comparison to* Crimson I. Each time I listen to Crimson I again, I'm quickly reminded of how incredible it is (surely one of the best albums of all time). For that reason alone, Crimson II seems to fail quite drastically, and in hindsight, I don't think Crimson I needed a sequel therefore. They should have left it alone, and used this new music for just another regular EoS album (and it would still not be as good as Purgatory Afterglow).