listen to one of the best songs in this thread

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
not even bothering to post this in the recommendations forum because it's not so much a recommendation as a sort of THREAD CONTAINING A UNCONDITIONAL IMPERATIVE, and also some other things are written in this first paragraph

there was once upon a time a VERY BAD death doom band from sweden called MEMORIUM, no one cares about them because they had short hair and played really bad music with drum machine (no bands with drum machines are ever good.) all they ever really released was this 4 TRACK EP and believe me you really don't need to hear the first three songs because they're really bad

HOWEVER there is this one non sequitur stuck onto the end of these songs and it is unironically one of the best things ever

--> CLICK ZONE <--

this is TRUE BITTERNESS people. HAIL

you just can't handle how REAL this is ~ go back to calling opeth emotional

this : Joy Division :: the guys in Slave Whipping Blasphemy : Nathan Bedford Forrest

They're a little overrated, but I urge anyone who doubts the awesomeness of this band to listen to "New Dawn Fades" or "Transmission" (mp3s coming soon)

EDIT: New Dawn Fades

the best song by joy division is "twenty four hours" and even then it's not exactly in the same ballpark as "a girl"

I'm an oompa? I must have missed all Erik's old Amon Duul II reccomendations...

i highly recommend "GATES OF HEAVEN" by absurd

we know what we did was unacceptable / but our hearts were by evil love chained