(New) Love/Hate Thread

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
So, it looks like, for whatever reason, the Love/Hate thread was deleted. I figured I'd make a new one. *shrug*

Love : Gojira, Batman #15, The Walking Dead #105
Hate : That I lost over 2500 posts from the removal of said thread. :lol:

what the fucking hell happened here?? o_O

love: Kreator and Morbid Angel yesterday!!
well a short review:
The first band Fueled by Fire was good but nothing special. Second band Nile was totally boring. Morbid Angel made an awesome performance but I think they're kinda strange. There was missing something but it was for me exceptable anyway. Kreator was just fuckin awesome!!
The best band this evening definitly. They're always getting judged for being not worth to headline or weak albums etc. but they really deserve absolute respect! Also got me in some really violent Pits that night..

hate: hangover, pain.

I have an inkling that it was the mindless tomfoolery (read: internet bitchfest courtesy of certain board members) that contributed to this.

But alas, hate: Being flat fucking broke and having the worst case of the shits ever.

That's kinda what I was figuring as well.... :bah:

Love : Leftover mexican food
Hate : Assassin's Creed multiplayer

600+ pages over the span of 5+ years... gone, just like that... :(

Like: Brother got MGS HD collection. Tried out Peacewalker and found it kinda fun. Also, winter break.
Don't Like: Considering the only MGS game I played was on the PSP, I suck balls.
--
Love: Coroner's No More Color.
Hate: A bit bored...

I thought it was the fact that me and him ^^^ posted in it.

Love - Atmospheric/Prog/Ambient etc + Skyrim/Oblivion all day.

Hate - My mom said she was getting subs on the way home for everyone, that was 2 hours ago, and I got SUPER high yesterday and had to go to the mall to get presents for my parents and me and my cousin couldn't decide on anything (even after getting told a basic idea of what they wanted)

I thought it was the fact that me and Alteredmindeath posted in it.

n5011118a7a55d.png

Hate - I got SUPER high yesterday and had to go to the mall to get presents for my parents and me and my cousin couldn't decide on anything (even after getting told a basic idea of what they wanted)

Er... not a good idea?

I'd say just ban the both of you and be done with it, but I have no power to do so.

Love : Buying new shoes, Batman and Robin #15, Fantastic Four #2
Hate : Avengers Arena. I knew I'd hate it, but I took a chance on it anyway. Turned out my thoughts about it were spot on.

Isn't there an ignore members feature on this forum?

Love: Arsis kicked ass last night. It's fun to learn about a new, great band.
Fly back to Indiana for X-mas tomorrow.

Hate: The shitty ass airline I am using is notorious for poor customer service. I hope there are no major foul-ups tomorrow.

Retorting to AMD the way you did certainly hasn't helped, chieftain. Just post Spiderman, don't get involved any further than that :lol:

Love: STRIDER! Jesus christ monkeyballs, I love that series
Hate:... Strider. Or at least the arcade original.

I'd actually defend Effigy, except for the one point where he posted a quote from a PM sent by AMD.

Hate: Shitty cough.
Love: Ron Royce. I think I like him even more than the guitar playing at points.